Another new character (spoiler)

green

fear is the mind killer
Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=237d7839-8967-4b56-881d-4b26ded4e800

I scored some exclusive, kick-ass casting scoop! Wheee! Sources close to Heroes tell me that Jessalyn Gilsig (Nip/Tuck, Boston Public) has been cast as a pivotal character directly connected to one of the Heroes we already know and love. If you put on your super-sleuthing thinking caps, I bet you'll figure this one out all on your own.

It's Claires biological mama and she's got powers too:wow:

nice bit of info, looks like they're planning some big stuff for the end of the season and seasons to come.

Yeh, and claires mothers power is rumored to have something to do with heat! now who is gonna play her father?

Jack Coleman already does :p

I can't wait for January 22, 2007 Season 2 is gonna own! Masi Oka "Hiro Nakamura" is awesome!

Hiro_Nakamura_1x01.jpg
\

Season 2

Hiro_Nakamura_1x04.jpg

I knew that Claire's real parents were alive. I have a feeling that Nathan might be her real father.

GS

Could Bennett have her real parents where Sylar is?

^HRG could have tracked them down after he found out about Claire's powers. It would be kind of strange if he had the two of them since he adopted Claire, I say this because we know he was not aware of her powers until 6 months before the present events have taken place.

Didn't he say Claire's mom was dead? How he tracked her down cuz of her powers years ago and she ended up dead and that's why he adopted Claire.

spdrknight said:
^HRG could have tracked them down after he found out about Claire's powers. It would be kind of strange if he had the two of them since he adopted Claire, I say this because we know he was not aware of her powers until 6 months before the present events have taken place.

He knew her parents had powers, and he took Claire after they died, or vanished, or whatever. There was some sort of altercation with one or both of her parents that Mr. Bennett has already alluded to that lead to he and his wife coming into possession of Claire, for lack of a better term.

Taiwarriorz21 said:
I can't wait for January 22, 2007 Season 2 is gonna own! Masi Oka "Hiro Nakamura" is awesome!

Hiro_Nakamura_1x01.jpg
\

Season 2

Hiro_Nakamura_1x04.jpg
season 2!?

Part 2 of Season 1, he means.

He made the same mistake in another thread too, it seems.

pyromaniac said:
Part 2 of Season 1, he means.

He made the same mistake in another thread too, it seems.
i thought i saw that too
but i thought maybe i was crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"