New Villain, Spoilers

ken smith

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=10e488bb-bb73-4e5f-bb7f-9c804c133971

Quentin in Palos Verdes, California: Heroes!
The latest Redux will be up after tonight's episode! So stand by. In the meantime, I can tell you that midseason, look for a new villain. They're currently casting for a "predator" type named Knox who returns to his native city of New Orleans, "the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison." This puts him directly in the path of Micah, his great-aunt Uhura (Nichelle Nichols, who plays D.L.'s aunt) and a character we'll meet shortly, Monica Daniels (played by Dana Davis).

Does this mean Adam and Sylar would die by the end of Episode 11

Adam probably won't.

I only hope Sylar will. I'm tired of him.

How old is this info? Monica's last name is Dawson, not Daniels. And obviously we won't get to see this Knox guy because of the writer's strike.

How old is this info? Monica's last name is Dawson, not Daniels. And obviously we won't get to see this Knox guy because of the writer's strike.
"Posted by Kristin Dos Santos on Mon, Oct 15, 2007"

Anyway, it doesn't mean anything for the fate of Sylar or Adam. Who said that we can only have one villain?

I don't think Heroes needs a new villain when they have Peter. With the power Peter has he is in fact the most powerful of them all put together. He would just need to know how to use them and walk over to the dark side.

I don't think Heroes needs a new villain when they have Peter. With the power Peter has he is in fact the most powerful of them all put together. He would just need to know how to use them and walk over to the dark side.
So? Superman's more powerful than most of the DCU, but that doesn't make him a villain. Just because someone is powerful, doesn't mean they're a villain. Do they have a greater potential? Sure. But it's their motives that decide their orientation.

Eddie Brock Jr., do you think sylar is more powerful than adam

doesn't sound to me that it'll be a major villain, just an antagonist for Monica/St. Joan.

Eddie Brock Jr., do you think sylar is more powerful than adam
Potentially.

It depends on the limits of Adam's immortality. If decapitation can't kill him, then Sylar is seriously boned.

I think it was implied that there was no way to kill Adam because he said it himself in this weeks episode "If they ever find a way to kill me."

I think that it implies that the company pretty much tried everything they could to kill him, but had no luck.

I think Adam is infinitely more powerful then Sylar. I mean, he's lived for 400+ years. I'm sure he's encountered so many powers during his life that he pretty much knows what to do and when to do it to get the best of ANY opponent.

I think it was implied that there was no way to kill Adam because he said it himself in this weeks episode "If they ever find a way to kill me."

I think that it implies that the company pretty much tried everything they could to kill him, but had no luck.

I think Adam is infinitely more powerful then Sylar. I mean, he's lived for 400+ years. I'm sure he's encountered so many powers during his life that he pretty much knows what to do and when to do it to get the best of ANY opponent.
Very valid points.

Nonetheless, all of it is moot. The Haitian is the most powerful character on Heroes. If he's knows that you're coming - no matter who you are - you're not going to win. And it can be assumed that The Company trained him in hand-to-hand combat as well as firearms, so he's just dangerous all around.

Good thing he's on our side.

But the Hatian probably can't block Adam's ability.

does Adam know about the sweet spot? Clair found it first during her rape, then saved peter by pulling the piece of glass out of his skull. I mean, do we know if Adam knows about the spot in the brain to pop so that the powers go away?

Yes, but Adam IS the company. Linderman was HIS acolyte and anything said by him to Peter is just part of the ruse to get Pete to trust him. Unless Adam is also a power copier like Pete & Sylar, give me 15 minutes alone with him and a chainsaw and five to fifteen air tight containers... I'll figure out a way to kill him.

The Knox described in these spoilers doesn't sound like a big threat but just something for Micah and Monica to do. He actually sounds like a common criminal to me, not a super powered villain.

I think i misread it. She said look for a new villain for mid-season. then she said they are casting a predator type criminal. So they are actually two different people.

Has anyone heard of KANE? On the Heroswiki site, search for Kane. It says that he is the mastermind behind everything. The speculation sounds kinda like Adam, but a different character too.

http://heroeswiki.com/Kane

Has anyone heard of KANE? On the Heroswiki site, search for Kane. It says that he is the mastermind behind everything. The speculation sounds kinda like Adam, but a different character too.

http://heroeswiki.com/Kane
We've been hearing about "Kane" since last year's finale. It sounds like it could be:

A. Some wild fan theory that spread and somehow gained credibility
B. Some website posted faulty spoilers from a bad source
C. It was an idea the writers had, but scrapped before the Season started

As you can see from that Wiki, there is no character that controls insects, and Adam's last name is Munroe, not Kane.

Adam... first man...

Kane (Cain)... First murderer Doomed to wander the Earth immortal and alone...

Looks like the writers wanted that kind of Biblical forshadow with the names and settled on Adam. I would have preffered Cain. Better double meaning.

And SCREW those writers anyway... since now they are going to end the series early by having Auntie Uhura develop Galactus' power and eat the planet in December. What a crock!

We've been hearing about "Kane" since last year's finale. It sounds like it could be:

A. Some wild fan theory that spread and somehow gained credibility
B. Some website posted faulty spoilers from a bad source
C. It was an idea the writers had, but scrapped before the Season started

As you can see from that Wiki, there is no character that controls insects, and Adam's last name is Munroe, not Kane.

Kane was probably an early name for Adam, and the controlling inscet thing was probably just speculation on some fan's part. I doubt that'll ever come to pass.

And yeah, this Knox guy doesn't sound like a real villain for the whole show, just an antagonist for Monica in New Orleans.

Nonetheless, all of it is moot. The Haitian is the most powerful character on Heroes. If he's knows that you're coming - no matter who you are - you're not going to win. And it can be assumed that The Company trained him in hand-to-hand combat as well as firearms, so he's just dangerous all around.

Good thing he's on our side.

Something I noticed when Peter and The Haitian were fighting in that last episode...The Haitian definitely had a measurable level of hand to hand skills, and in fact at one point appeared to have strength levels well above a normally powered human. Did you see the way he slammed Peter back with one hand?

Maybe 'mental manipulation' can also help him overpower opponents by affecting their body besides their powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"