Anson Mount for THE QUESTION!!!!

The Flash!

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm watching that new show Conviction (great btw) and the guy just totally reminded me of Vic Sage/The Question. He's got that suspicious look to him as if he's always looking for something he could reveal the truth too, and is a great actor. Tell me what you guys think. :up:

29221.jpg

Also, this picture just shouts it out.

http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0494186/Ss/0494186/2CONVapN05.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Mount,%20Anson

I could see it. My only major perameters for The Question, besides the basic look, is "can he play a cynical jackass who pisses everyone off, even the people who agree with him philisophically"?

He needs that Jeffrey Combs voice. There is no real look required for the Question....its all in the presense.

He doesn't really need the voice. I mean, Combs' does a great job as The Question. But his voice could be different. However, you're right, presence is a factor.

The Flash! said:

Conviction is a great show, and Mount really plays a hard hitting DDA. I could see him playing Question well if ever cast or considered for a comic book film, so I agree he'd be a good choice.

Personally though, Nathan Fillion would be my choice.

firefly04.jpg

The Question said:
I could see it. My only major perameters for The Question, besides the basic look, is "can he play a cynical jackass who pisses everyone off, even the people who agree with him philisophically"?

He can.

I'd prefer Fillion, but I could see either actor as a really good Vic/Question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"