Anyone else have the swine flu?

Superman

The Man Of Steel (Is #1)
Reaction score
I looked but I couldn't find any threads on this so I thought I'd start one. If I missed it would a mod please merge this with it.

Anyway, The wife and I have had this dumb flu for almost a week now. It sucks. Anyone else got it or had it? If so about how long does it last because I'm about done with it.:csad:

i dont know anyone close to me that has it

*coughs coughs* Nope :o

So is it basically identical to regular flu or what?

It's the same thing, but this one makes you smell like Bacon.

:o I have almost no social life, so no, I don't.

Although one time not long ago I got epic sick for a few days after going to the rec center. I had been sick before but was feeling better...but an hour or so after my work out...next 3 or 4 days I was :wow::csad:

One of the professors at my school actually died of swine flu last week.

I had it. I thought it was just a really terrible cold, but a week after I was over it they got my test results back and, lo and behold, it was swine flu.

The best part was that I got codeine cough syrup. No coughing and hallucination filled sleep :up:

I had West Nile before. It sucked with the fury of a thousand Hoovers.

Both my wife and I had the H1N1 vaccination recently, because we have a baby who's less than 6 months old, so we are eligible for the vaccine. Now I have to get the regular flu shot as well.

All the kids in my school are coughing, sneezing and etc. There are 4 kids with Swine Flu, and one teacher has it now too.

I'm feeling quite weird but I'm fine at this very moment.

I had West Nile before. It sucked with the fury of a thousand Hoovers.

West Nile? How are you alive? Seriously? Although If I wanted to be funny...:hehe::awesome: did you use your mod powers to ban the virus from your system? Get it?

West Nile doesn't kill everyone. Just birds, old people and little babies. But, it was horrible. I don't think I actually ever fully recovered.

West Nile doesn't kill everyone. Just birds, old people and little babies. But, it was horrible. I don't think I actually ever fully recovered.

How long ago did you have it? And by not being fully recover, do you just get sick more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"