Anyone Else Having Any Trouble With Live Right Now?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Joker, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Joker Registered

It lets me connect, but it wont load any of my blades or the marketplace. Everything else with it is working fine, but just that. Anyone else?

2. Kable24 Member of the NRA

I'm having that issue too. But if I load a game I can connect to Live with no issues and play online.

3. Isildur´s Heir Registered

Same here.
    Live was never the same since December :(

4. Joker Registered

It's acting fine again now. I blame that last update for part of it, with it's stupid loading times for the first 3 blades when you're on live, instead of just the marketplace blade doing it.

and yeah, I could play on games fine, but I coudlnt get the marketplace to d/l the new Rock Band DLC...got it now though.

5. i-n-z-a-n-e Registered

I've had that problem before i had to go to the blade (cant remember name now lol) with videos pictures to load my game up.

6. Joker Registered

Yeah, the media blade. The worst part is when you actually need to do something on one of the other blades, it it takes 10 minutes to load it up.

7. StrainedEyes All the way up it!

The only loading problems I've noticed on the market place, are the box art images for the games. I pretty much assume that when I go onto the marketplace I won't be seeing any box art because they never come up. Other than that and slow download times for a few things, my live works pretty good.

Note- I don't have a Gold membership, so I don't use Live for online play. So I can't comment on that.

8. Jerry! Registered

How do you connect to Live? Wired connection, wireless,etc.