Anyone Else Having Any Trouble With Live Right Now?

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
It lets me connect, but it wont load any of my blades or the marketplace. Everything else with it is working fine, but just that. Anyone else?

I'm having that issue too. But if I load a game I can connect to Live with no issues and play online.

It's acting fine again now. I blame that last update for part of it, with it's stupid loading times for the first 3 blades when you're on live, instead of just the marketplace blade doing it.

and yeah, I could play on games fine, but I coudlnt get the marketplace to d/l the new Rock Band DLC...got it now though.

I've had that problem before i had to go to the blade (cant remember name now lol) with videos pictures to load my game up.

Yeah, the media blade. The worst part is when you actually need to do something on one of the other blades, it it takes 10 minutes to load it up.

The only loading problems I've noticed on the market place, are the box art images for the games. I pretty much assume that when I go onto the marketplace I won't be seeing any box art because they never come up. Other than that and slow download times for a few things, my live works pretty good.

Note- I don't have a Gold membership, so I don't use Live for online play. So I can't comment on that.

Yeah, the media blade. The worst part is when you actually need to do something on one of the other blades, it it takes 10 minutes to load it up.

How do you connect to Live? Wired connection, wireless,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"