Xbox360 live wont connect... MTU failed??

Apollo

Superhero
Reaction score
ok i was playing x-box 360 live yesturday afternoon (halo 3)..... i was playing for around 2 hours then all of a sudden it said it couldnt connect, i wasnt able to connect at all last night.. i check the internet to see if that was the problem but the internet is fine. I can connect to the internet via computer. I then asked for it to test connection on the 360 and it said MTU-Failed...

anyone ever get a MTU failure?? if you have, has it ever been fixed? is it somthing to do with my internet connection, or is it and xbox360 related problem? Its been not working since yesterday so i am kinda getting worried... and angry.

i had a NAT problem, but I found out my router was about to explode.

all the computers in my house are able to get a connection from my router, so i'm sure the router is fine. I even reset it, but xbox live still didnt connect.

Has Halo 3 live been working good for everyone?(those who have it) I wonder if the server was down or somthing.

but wouldnt i still be able to connect to xbox live even if halo 3 servers are done?

I havent been on today, but I did play Team Fortress 2 over Xbox live earlier, and it was alright.

I do know that Halo 3 is recieving an update today

Terminator2_1.gif

Your foster parents are dead.

I watched the whole movie again about a month ago just to hear that line. :D

Well if it just stopped working, the wire could be damaged, or improperly connected at either end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"