World Anyone know where I can get a SM Classic S12: Spidey figure for cheap?

AmaznSpider-Fan

Gibbon's Worst Nightmare
Reaction score
You know, the McFarlane one? I don't even care if it's loose or not. The prices on Ebay for this thing is ridiculous. Anyone know where I can get it for a reasonable price?

Here is a picture in case you don't know which one I'm talking about:

yhst-1828788829896_1953_730051999.jpg

Oh wow.:wow:

I didn't know that thing can be so rare someday. I saw it at Target a long time ago, and was gonna pick it up but I didn't know if it was worth it. But I did and it's one of my favorite figures. Except the stupid wall thing.

Sorry but I don't know where you can find it.

aww man i can help u out if u just want mcfarlane but s12 is a struggle

Tell me about it. I've been looking high and low for the Dual Web Swinging Spidey (the Alex Ross one) and the only one I found was gonna cost me $20 at bigbadtoystore.com. No thanks.
"Why is s12 such a struggle?", I sit and wonder...

Alright, Spider-fan. I found one for ya! On Ebay, it's price is currently at .99 and it says if you're not concerned with the all accessory, shipping is $7, otherwise it's $13. So there ya go! you could potentially have one for under $10!!!
The ebay item # is 330136840035

Thanks Snooch! :) I'mma keep an eye on this one, hopefully it doesn't go up too much in the next 2 days. If any of you find any other ones out there please post them. I looked for a good 1 or 2 today on the internet and couldn't find any in my price range.

Which McFarlane one are you talking about, Harry?

i did see that earlier today searching on ebay. ill try again tomorow.

and there was a very similiar to mcfarlane type figure. looks identical.

That is the only one I don't have! I would be willing to sell all my spidey figs (all loose) if anyone is interested :)

Thanks Snooch! :) I'mma keep an eye on this one, hopefully it doesn't go up too much in the next 2 days. If any of you find any other ones out there please post them. I looked for a good 1 or 2 today on the internet and couldn't find any in my price range.

No prob, bro. Collectors, indeed Spidey fans in general have to look out for each other.

Well I work tomorrow and it ends before I'll get a chance to get on the computer so hopefully it won't go up too much. I put in the most I'll be willing to pay for it. Hopefully it won't go over!

Damn, it's 31 bucks right now. Not sure I'm willing to pay much more than that. :(

The other was selling higher.

Well I won the auction!

I paid about 10 bucks more than I initially wanted to but at least I'm getting it! :)

Congrats!, man. Say, Spider-fan, how did you post that picture??

Thanks!

As far as the picture, I highlighted the picture from an online store then right clicked copy , then I hit post reply and hit paste. ;)

Like this?
bspidermanclassic12_02.jpg

Yes, this one is the one that I am desperately seeking. Any help I can get in finding this for under $15 is GREATLY appreciated.

I'll keep a look out for ya. :)

Wait...where you got that pic...it's in stock for $10.95!

LOOK

I know. Thanks for lettin me know, but S&H puts it at almost $20. Too rich for my blood for a single figure that's only 4 years old and not rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"