Batman Nosferatu

frodawgg

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the Elseworld's story "Batman: Nosferatu"? I read about it a while ago and it intrigued me--my favorite fictional character and my favorite horror movie character!

It seems to be out of print and I can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can get it at a reasonable price, that would be great!

Oh, and I know it's the second part of a trilogy, but would it be necessary to get the other two books to understand it or can it stand on its own?

Thanks!

EDIT: Just found it on ebay--for cheap! No one outbid me! Grrrrrrrr! :cmad: :bh:

i found my copy used for like 5 bucks at Barnes & Noble a few years ago. The art work is really good, but it's an acquired taste. A friend of mine didn't "get it".

Like part 1 and 3, part 2 is based on a silent film. Part 1 deals with Superman, based on Metropolis, Part 2 with Batman based on Nosferatu and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. The third one deals with Wonder Woman if i'm not mistaken and is based on The Blue Angel and Dr. Mabuse: Gambler.

For that alone, i thought it was pretty damn cool, and it wasn't underwhelming like most Elseworld tales. Very unique.

I can't find part 1 or 3, but i had no problems understanding what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"