Civilian
Reaction score
baneemail2qb.jpg

bats18sn.png

bats47pf.png

The%20Joker.jpg

bats28ro.png

bats45tp.png

Well Bane sure looks better than he did in BF, that's for sure. That's quite a nice Riddler design too.

I emailed the director who's making that fanfilm. He said this is going to be his very last fanfilm because he's tired of devoting all of his time to films he doesn't own and can't make any money off of. It's called "Batman: Legends", it's gonna have a little new footage and alot of old unused footage from his past Batman fanfilms. It will run about 5 minutes.

This Bane looks cool but not big enough for me. Especially looking at the last shot, I mean he's got muscle, but not BANE muscle. Bane in Batman & Robin was bigger and could have done good. But spraypainting him green was stupid and he could barely speak english.

Batmanvengeanceofbane1.jpg

bats45tp.png

He's just not big enough. I think a huge bodybuilder should play him if he's in another movie, I'm also for Batista or the Great Khali and someone else doing the voice.

Everything else looks pretty good, it is a professional fanfilm as the director is a grown man who's was an intern at Sony. The Riddler looks good but he needs an eye mask.

Bane looks pretty big at 6'4 260lbs... especially compared to Bale at 6'1 190lbs.

Hmm? What do you mean "Bane looks pretty big at 6'4 260lbs". Are you talking about The Rock's cousin being 6'4 260lbs, or are you talking about comic book Bane's stats being 6'4 260lbs?

Btw, when Rock was in WWE he was recorded at 6'5, 275lbs. Since leaving WWE, he's been recorded at 265lbs.

Mr. Socko said:
Hmm? What do you mean "Bane looks pretty big at 6'4 260lbs". Are you talking about The Rock's cousin being 6'4 260lbs, or are you talking about comic book Bane's stats being 6'4 260lbs?

Btw, when Rock was in WWE he was recorded at 6'5, 275lbs. Since leaving WWE, he's been recorded at 265lbs.

arn't wrestling statistics great in arguements!

Isn't Bane more like 7 feet tall, with the poison running through him?

Don Corleone said:
arn't wrestling statistics great in arguements!

Just like Pootytang...

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Isn't Bane more like 7 feet tall, with the poison running through him?

Exactly.

Very cool Batman suit. Probably wouldn't work on the big screen but cool nonetheless. I really like what I see of the cowl, one of the best I've seen.

If only they could let the movie's bat suit be that cool and faithful to the book, Nightwaing looks like crap, Bane looks better than the B&R crap, I hate that idiodic Joker, he looks nothing like him and very stupid.

Morgoth said:
If only they could let the movie's bat suit be that cool and faithful to the book, Nightwaing looks like crap, Bane looks better than the B&R crap, I hate that idiodic Joker, he looks nothing like him and very stupid.

I completely agree except on the Batsuit part, that cowl isn't my favorite. My favorite is from Dead End.

These fan films only serve to illustrate why keeping the costumes exactly the same as the comics is a bad idea. They also opperate on the assumption that if it looks like the comicbook, it must be better.

That Riddler looks great in my opinion. Probably my favorite of the bunch.

Kevin Roegele said:
These fan films only serve to illustrate why keeping the costumes exactly the same as the comics is a bad idea. They also opperate on the assumption that if it looks like the comicbook, it must be better.
To be fair though, it also has something to do with the material the costumes are made out of. I mean, if that Nightwing costume was made out of the same fabric as the Spider-Man or Superman costume, it'd be gads better.

I would like to see what fanproducers do with Two-Face.

CConn said:
To be fair though, it also has something to do with the material the costumes are made out of. I mean, if that Nightwing costume was made out of the same fabric as the Spider-Man or Superman costume, it'd be gads better.

Agreed. The Nightwing costume would work good in a movie as long as it the material was a little better.

Mr. Socko said:
I emailed the director who's making that fanfilm. He said this is going to be his very last fanfilm because he's tired of devoting all of his time to films he doesn't own and can't make any money off of.

I think his biggest problem is that he is charging people. I've seen other fan films for free and those Bat in the Sun I haven't gotten a chance cause they charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"