POST THE BEST batmobile pics here!

Comics N' Toons

Viva La Revolucion!
Reaction score
We were p[osting Baman pics... Why not his ride???

Pics can be from the comics or live action or DCAU!

happy cows make happy cheese

- I LOVE YOU ALL

I love the idea of a licoln sports car with a bus engine for the cancelled bat man year one movie. can anyone draw that.

Batmobile from The Cult. Daddy long legs.

untitled.jpg

After seeing the tumbler, every other batmobile just looks... silly.

I'm the opposite, whilst the Tumbler worked well within the films, I prefer the sleeker look used in the comics. Looks more badass IMO.

I agree... the Tumbler has grown on me, but still a sleeker, battier, tough & perverse machine is preferred by me

C'mon bat-fans SHOW SOME PICS

i really like the Batmobile from Batman & The Monster Men. It's like a sleek hybrid of the Tumbler and the Burton batmobile. Can't find pictures of it online though.

Yeah I agree, the Burton Batmobile is one of the best, but in my opinion the BF one is better. Just me...

I really like the fact that it's become such a cultural icon that artists and writers feel they can change the looks whenever they want...

Woah, where's that Batmobile from? Is that NML?

^ It's from the Cult - classic tpb, some great moments and Bernie Wrightson draws some killer pages. it's the poorer cousin of DKR in alot of ways, very grim but interlaced with some stupid ASBR-like humour too

i really like the Batmobile from Batman & The Monster Men. It's like a sleek hybrid of the Tumbler and the Burton batmobile. Can't find pictures of it online though.

2006mm-batmobile.gif

from History of the batmobile , cool site it has images of the car from every year, 1939 to current

belker-batmobile.gif

concept for Batman & Robin they should have gone with

NewPicture.jpg

Red Rain, gotta love this one!
bm6.gif
=)

elseworld_batmobile.jpg

JLA Elseworlds League of Justice

justice20210055bd.jpg

Justice

Batmobile1.jpg

burtonmobile on acid

Hmmmm, there all interesting, but that one from The Cult is mad. Looking at it now I can see what you mean with the DKR type art and feel.

untitled.jpg

After seeing the tumbler, every other batmobile just looks... silly.
Ha, ya cuz batman really rides around in a tank. The tumblers cool and all, but it is not a batmobile

I loves teh realism.

Anyways, I agree, the TAS Batmobile is my favourite, I can't believe I didn't think of it before now! Stupid brain.

Ha, ya cuz batman really rides around in a tank. The tumblers cool and all, but it is not a batmobile

Tell that to Frank Miller :oldrazz:
But what defines a 'batmobile'?
Every artist has his or her rendition of what a batmobile is. All it is is Batman's ride. It can look whatever way it wants.

BatmanManbat1-422.jpg

Batman:Manbat

282.jpg
29d.jpg

Dark Vengeance. There's a part where we he pulls alongside a moving train with a Wayne-owned freight car that has been converted into a secret "mobile bat-cave". A door rolls down from the freight carriage and the car slides in while the train is moving. It's set in the 1930's so it's actually a pretty good way for Batman to travel long distance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"