Anyone still listen to Maroon 5's "Songs About Jane" album?

sweetre15

Positive Page
Reaction score
Even though I lean more towards Hip/hop and rap, I enjoy other genres as long as the music is good such as that album, anything from "Between The Buried and Me, Protest The Hero, Alter Bridge, old Linkin Park etc etc...

Anyway, I wonder if anyone else still enjoys the hell out of this album like I do.

I have a few of its tracks on various playlists. Its blend of Rock and Blues make it one of my favorite Maroon 5 albums. In fact, it's probably the only Maroon 5 album I really like.

pretty much open to every genre of music with the exception of country and screamo type stuff.but yeah man i got that cd as a Christmas present and its one of my favorite albums i own.listen to every track on it which is great for me because theres not many albums that i find today where i like every track which is why people usually buy singles these days

This was actually the only Maroon 5 album I own because it was so dope

This Love is still a great song. The rest... meh.

This Love is still a great song. The rest... meh.

No love for "Sweetest Goodbye"? It's one of the best songs on the album. A sad love song that gradually builds toward a bright finish, fueled by a story of intermingling heartbreak and sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"