Aqua Teen Hunger Force Announces Final Season

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
Brace yourselves, Aqua Teen Hunger Force fans. Adult Swim has announced that their manic cartoon featuring a meat wad, french fries, and soft drink is coming to a close.
According to a new trailer, Aqua Teen Hunger Force’s upcoming season will also be its last. As Adult Swim’s longest-running program (it first aired in 2001), the show amassed quite a following. But as the trailer states, even Neverending Things must come to an end…forever.

[YT]XXS3MYMsHXw[/YT]

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/27/aqua-teen-hunger-force-announces-final-season/

I used to love this show, but it lost its luster around season 4/5. Had no interest in it after. I tried getting back into it when they changed titles, but it just wasn't the same. Perhaps one day I'll try again.

It hasn't been airing consistently or with the quality it used to in so long I thought it had already been canceled.

A soft drink? A SOFT DRINK?! His name is Shake. The Hell?

I thought it had been canceled a few years back.

I thought it had been canceled a few years back.

No, they've been doing this weird thing where they change the name of the show every season. I don't know if they're back to just Aqua Teen Hunger Force now or not, though. Lost track of it.

No, they've been doing this weird thing where they change the name of the show every season. I don't know if they're back to just Aqua Teen Hunger Force now or not, though. Lost track of it.

I binge watched for a while a few months back but, while better than Family guy, it got repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"