Aquaman Merchandise

So, is the junior novelization the only version of the novelization available?

DqXDcAPX0AAGPk6.jpg

i need to go to the concessions more....LOL

Aquaman movie prequel tie-in novel.

undertowpob-c.jpg

Aquaman: Undertow gives DCEU hero a splashy prequel: Read an exclusive excerpt

"Steve Behling’s novel Aquaman: Undertow (with illustrations from Dan Burgess), hitting bookstores on Nov. 6, is set in the DCEU and acts as a prequel to the hero’s first solo film. And we’ve got a sneak peek. Aquaman is 13, confused, and ready to embrace his lineage — or at least know about it."

i want everything omg

They should make a game! The one on the official website is cute

I already got a big Aquamoa statue in the Justice League outfit... so tempted to get the new one... gah, should have held off just a lil longer. I did get the Aquaman/Orm/Black Manta funkos... just gotta get Mera.

Vulko- Amazon exclusive DC Multiverse figure (Mattel)

images

The Art and Making of Aquaman is currently on sale at Amazon.

They should make a game! The one on the official website is cute

I would love a mobile runner, i remember i was obssesed back then with Temple Run and since then i usually download games like that cuz those are easy to play, fast and good for those time when u're bored, rn i have a runner of Batman Lego which is INCREDIBLE, i want one of AM and or Flash

There's also one mini game of Teen Titans Go! that is super fun

I already got a big Aquamoa statue in the Justice League outfit... so tempted to get the new one... gah, should have held off just a lil longer. I did get the Aquaman/Orm/Black Manta funkos... just gotta get Mera.
If you want to swap can you sell your current one?

1 piece of Fisherman King merchandise to match his 1 second of screentime.

:hehe:

Real or fake, anyone know? Either way, Best Buy has their Aquaman Steelbook edition up for pre-order. :D

leeV7FE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"