Revenge of the Fallen Arcee

HboyBowen

Civilian
Reaction score
I think arcee should show up as a decepticon super assasin and her motorcycle should be The 2003 Dodge Tomahawk it can in theory reach speeds of 300+ mph but only achieved 250+ mph here is a couple of pics

001.jpg

004.jpg

025.jpg

Looks futuristic enough and even cooler. With this shes the fastest transformer and it would be even cooler if she knew martial arts from the internet. That would make surreal fight scenes and virtually uncatchable:grin: :grin: :grin:

Only one problem how would they explain robot gender and sex in only a few minutes or less???:wow:

I think arcee should show up as a decepticon super assasin and her motorcycle should be The 2003 Dodge Tomahawk it can in theory reach speeds of 300+ mph but only achieved 250+ mph here is a couple of pics

001.jpg

004.jpg

025.jpg

Looks futuristic enough and even cooler. With this shes the fastest transformer and it would be even cooler if she knew martial arts from the internet. That would make surreal fight scenes and virtually uncatchable:grin: :grin: :grin:

Only one problem how would they explain robot gender and sex in only a few minutes or less???:wow:

Kind of like a black arachnia approach, I like it.

Although I think arcee would be an autobot from the getgo.

Damn, that's the ugliest vehicle I've ever seen. :csad:
If she has to be in TF2, and she has to be a bike, make it look normal please...this thing isn't really going to blend in.

Damn, that's the ugliest vehicle I've ever seen. :csad:
If she has to be in TF2, and she has to be a bike, make it look normal please...this thing isn't really going to blend in.
I think its pretty cool.

:down: female transformers.

:down: female transformers.

why must they all be male? They are sentient beings, super advanced alien robots, robots can befriend, robots can kill, and robots can love as well...

just because no one has had the vision to extend the story to genders doesn't mean there shouldn't be any.

why must they all be male? They are sentient beings, super advanced alien robots, robots can befriend, robots can kill, and robots can love as well...

just because no one has had the vision to extend the story to genders doesn't mean there shouldn't be any.

That, plus it ain't that hard to justify the idea of feminine robots - frankly, actual gender distinction isn't even NECESSARY to do THAT (one example being the SW Expanded Universe).

I've never understood all the fan p**s-and-vinegar over "female" Transformers, either. IMO they're one of those fun little quirks that helps keep the TF mythos unique from any other 'mech' saga.

That said, however...I wouldn't mind a female TF in a future movie, but I don't necessarily think it has to be Arcee. Personally, I'd prefer seeing Chromia (Ironhide's girlfriend).

That's a pretty ugly bike. Futuristic sure, but not feminine in the least.

I dunno why robots would have sexes but there's no reason certain Transformers can't be effeminate to the point of being portrayed as female.

Arcee's design is done anyway.

250pxarceemovieru7.jpg

So three things could happen:
1. Arcee is redesigned as a car (as Bay eventually found a motorcycle-sized robot too small, he had the same beef with Jazz's form).
2. She is not in the sequel.
3. Bay spends lots of money on a new design for her, as a car.

Arcee's design is done anyway.

250pxarceemovieru7.jpg

So three things could happen:
1. Arcee is redesigned as a car (as Bay eventually found a motorcycle-sized robot too small, he had the same beef with Jazz's form).
2. She is not in the sequel.
3. Bay spends lots of money on a new design for her, as a car.

She would be pretty tiny, maybe 10 -11 ft at highest. Still though, i would absolutely love to see mikaela riding on her with a gun made from autobot technology. That would Shexy.

She would be pretty tiny, maybe 10 -11 ft at highest. Still though, i would absolutely love to see mikaela riding on her with a gun made from autobot technology. That would Shexy.

I actually had that exact same idea!

That, plus it ain't that hard to justify the idea of feminine robots - frankly, actual gender distinction isn't even NECESSARY to do THAT (one example being the SW Expanded Universe).

I've never understood all the fan p**s-and-vinegar over "female" Transformers, either. IMO they're one of those fun little quirks that helps keep the TF mythos unique from any other 'mech' saga.

That said, however...I wouldn't mind a female TF in a future movie, but I don't necessarily think it has to be Arcee. Personally, I'd prefer seeing Chromia (Ironhide's girlfriend).

Well, how about we have gay transformers. Or transsexual transformers, that will really confuse the audiance.

I just find "female" transformers corney. Since they don't reproduce sexually, there is no need for sexes. I always thought it was stupid that they gave Black Arachnia boobs. :whatever:

Well, how about we have gay transformers. Or transsexual transformers, that will really confuse the audiance.

I just find "female" transformers corney. Since they don't reproduce sexually, there is no need for sexes. I always thought it was stupid that they gave Black Arachnia boobs. :whatever:

I know what you're saying, but I have an idea about how they could justify it:
Have all transformers copy their English/Human voice from a real person. That way you could say that Transformers pick their voices to go with their personality- Jazz is cool and likes jazz, so he picked a cool voice, a robot like Arcee may resemble a female more than a male, so it picks a female voice. That's just what I think would be cool though, alot of fans would probabaly still complain.

Well, how about we have gay transformers.

Tracks and Sunstreaker? :oldrazz:

I didn't. :woot:

F yeah! Besides, a smaller, sleeker transformer would be pretty useful. bad place, the deceptcons had Frenzy! Nowhere near that small, true, but Arcee could fit in your living room and chill.

Much the same way Jazz was taken in by Hip Hop culture, Arcee could be intrigued with the idea of feminism, to explain why she chooses a female form.

Much the same way Jazz was taken in by Hip Hop culture, Arcee could be intrigued with the idea of feminism, to explain why she chooses a female form.

Agreed.

This bike isnt ugly unfemale like but not and what does a female motorcycle look like anyways if there was nobody not even women? DUH

Dude, I've got the "movie" Arcee action figure and her bike form is perfect.
81106249322d_main400.jpg

I would like to see an Arcee like the figure. I think it would work well, even make her the counter-part to Bumblebee and form a relationship with Mikaela.

Bumblebee is the scout, I could almost see Arcee as being the Autobot counter to Frenzy (which has already been mentioned above, most of this has, so just tote this up to an agreement post).

im fine with Arcee being in it. but no motorcycle. too small and flimsy.

that said, theres plenty of characters i d rather see before her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"