MCU Fight: Black Panther Vs. Captain America

These two might be the most evenly matched characters in the MCU. Based on their short skirmish in CA:CW and looking at their other MCU feats, T'Challa seems a shade stronger and more agile than Cap. Cap might have the edge in training, but that's likely negated by BP's suit upgrade. They would likely fight to a tie, but if it was a fight-til-you-drop scenario, I'd say Black Panther has a razor-thin edge.

I'm glad this thread is over. If Cap had won even though no one has given any explanation how he could possibly hurt T'Challa in his new suit, I would have...

...well I wouldn't have done anything, but I would have judged you all really really hard. It's still ridiculous that it's even close.

T'Challa's suit doesn't make him unable to be hurt, period. Killmonger with a grenade launcher clearly effected T'Challa with blunt damage. No matter how good your armor is, the body can rattle around and head shot will still have a concussive effect.

I am not saying the suit doesn't help, but people act like T'Challa cannot be harmed while in it. It is not the case, and even the BP movie has evidence of that.

He can be harmed by a grenade launcher at close range (which includes a heckuva sonic attack by default), but Cap doesn't have anything close to that in his muscles, so no, there's no evidence that Cap can hurt him.

Consider this: If T'Challa had his Civil War suit, and Cap's shield had developed the ability to channel any attack against it back on the attacker whenever Cap wanted, how one sided would this fight be? What if that shield were all over Cap's body? How one sided would this fight be in that case?

He can be harmed by a grenade launcher at close range (which includes a heckuva sonic attack by default), but Cap doesn't have anything close to that in his muscles, so no, there's no evidence that Cap can hurt him.

Consider this: If T'Challa had his Civil War suit, and Cap's shield had developed the ability to channel any attack against it back on the attacker whenever Cap wanted, how one sided would this fight be? What if that shield were all over Cap's body? How one sided would this fight be in that case?

But would Cap's vibranium shield have that type of effect on the suit? He didn't keep using that ability on Killmonger, so I am not sure vibranium energizes it. Yes, the suit is a tremendous advantage. I am not saying that it isn't, but some are acting like it just makes T'Challa unable to be hurt, but that isn't the case.

If you kick me in the head and I am wearing a football helmet, it still will hurt and give me a concussion. Granted, a football helmet is not vibranium, but same principle.

But would Cap's vibranium shield have that type of effect on the suit? He didn't keep using that ability on Killmonger, so I am not sure vibranium energizes it. Yes, the suit is a tremendous advantage. I am not saying that it isn't, but some are acting like it just makes T'Challa unable to be hurt, but that isn't the case.

If you kick me in the head and I am wearing a football helmet, it still will hurt and give me a concussion. Granted, a football helmet is not vibranium, but same principle.

Black Panther and Killmonger collided in their final battle and they both were knocked backwards by their energy being released.

Also Killmonger's suits was being charged by the Wakandan Royal Guards weapons which I'm sure were Vibranium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"