Are 3D movies getting out of hand?

I wouldn't have such a problem with 3D movies as a whole if more of them didn't rely on its 3D novelty to carry the film.

Story >>>>>> pretty pictures.

Give it time. When colour film first started, the first few productions capitalised by using colour as their main selling point as well.

converting to 3D is getting out of hand, not 3D in general

converting to 3D is getting out of hand, not 3D in general

I agree. As for 3-D movies in general? It depends on the movie. For example, I wouldn't watch Date Night in 3-D. As for action films, sci-fi and horror, it depends.

I watched Clash of Titans on 3-D and I could notice it was not originally shot in 3-D. That's the only film I've seen converted to 3-D and I didn't like the final product.

If a producer wants his film in 3-D they should shoot it in 3-D.

As far as I am concerned there has only been one 3D film with that being Avatar anything else has been a poor conversion job!

the next 3D film that is shot in 3D i think is Tron Legacy, which btw I saw the trailer in 3D and it blew my mind.

This converted 3D crap could very well kill the 3D that Cameron was trying to introduce. I don't know why hollywood couldn't have just waited until the next wave of movies come out to take advantage of those 3D cameras. Also being a bit tactful about what movies to do it with would help.

I wouldn't have such a problem with 3D movies as a whole if more of them didn't rely on its 3D novelty to carry the film.

Story >>>>>> pretty pictures.

well its not called a movie going experience for nothing, people want to see a visual treat and if that means its gonna be in 3D (the real 3D, no converting) then thats all good. Why damn those who want to see something amazing and make them feel the $12-$15 was worth it?

As far as I am concerned there has only been one 3D film with that being Avatar anything else has been a poor conversion job!

I would add Alice In Wonderland.

the next 3D film that is shot in 3D i think is Tron Legacy, which btw I saw the trailer in 3D and it blew my mind.

Saw the trailer and I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"