Arrested Development Movie

marty mcfly

Nobody calls me chicken
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread anywhere about the upcoming Arrested Development movie, so I thought I'd start one. If one already exists, or if nobody thinks it's worth discussing, feel free to delete it.

I recently caught up with the Bluth family again on DVD and just thought it would be cool to discuss possible movie story lines, or hopeful appearances of our favorite recurring characters.

The most recent news I could find was this:

Basically it says that the show's creator is currently working on the script and is optimistic that the film could come out this year...

"We've started that process and it is our sincere hope to shoot it this year and get it out this year," Hurwitz said. "That's what we're hoping, but a lot of things have to fall into place for that to happen."

I'm pumped because this was such a great, underrated show. I'm actually shocked that FOX cancelled it and that no other network ever picked it up again. Although, most of the show's main characters are now huge stars so I can imagine it would be difficult to get Jason Bateman, Michael Cera and Will Arnett to commit to a full time TV series again...

Anyway, is anyone else excited about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"