Artist needed for upcomig nightwing/spiderman comic(s)

joe petree

Civilian
Reaction score
hello there my fellow comic book fans i am in need of a artist for my up and coming nightwing /spiderman comics

what i am looking for ? a person or persons who can draw a nightwing from the 96 series and a spidey from the 80's and through 93

so post away your pictures and art please

Any money involved? Do you have any credibility at all?

i really dont have any money currently so if i get some maybe

So how are you going to publish these comics? Did Marvel/DC give you permission to use their characters?

no i dont have a job i get my money from my parents fordoind chores

i dontreally i have any idea how i am going to publish them at this point im planning to talk to chuck dixon but god knows how hard thats gonna be

So, if I can just be straight about this. You're going to write a comic (for which you have no way of getting the rights to publish) and you want someone to draw it for ya right?

I hate to burst your bubble man, but I don't think you are going to get any takers. To do up an entire comic would take ages... even for a professional - that is why they get paid. It's a massive process and I'm not sure anyone would take it on for you.

As well, your writing leaves a lot to be desired. I know this is the internet, and I know grammar rules often take a back seat here, but if you're here hyping yourself up as a writer, at least try to come off like one.

Ok, now that I've been a bit mean, I'm going to wish ya luck. I remember what it was like to be 17 and want to make my own comic so bad I could almost taste it - shoot, I'm 32 and still tasting it. My point is, good luck to ya man, but next time try a different approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"