Fantasy Comic Starting

GhostPoet

Superhero
Reaction score
Why am I posting this in the Marvel forum?

Because it has a lot of posters AND because the comic shop I can have this comic advertised in also happens to have people from the industry pop in on occasion.

I am currently putting together a fantasy comic. (ie swords and monsters) Doing the writing right now.
Here’s the deal…all I need is an artist. One that can do quality black & white (color is a bonus!!) and loves to draw fantasy and sci-fi. The story is rich, the characters deep. Lots of plot and lots of action.

But I need a SERIOUS artist. Someone willing to put the time in. Are you out there? Are you willing to take a leap of faith and help start something great? If you can’t draw but know someone willing to do this…drop me a line in this thread.

I'd LIKE to have it make it into Marvel...but for now I am perfectly happy with doing FREE indie comics to build a fan-base. :) I want an artist who wants to get his art out there...not for the money, but for the self-expression.

GhostPoet said:

Because it has a lot of posters AND because the comic shop I can have this comic advertised in also happens to have people from the industry pop in on occasion.

I am currently putting together a fantasy comic. (ie swords and monsters) Doing the writing right now.
Here’s the deal…all I need is an artist. One that can do quality black & white (color is a bonus!!) and loves to draw fantasy and sci-fi. The story is rich, the characters deep. Lots of plot and lots of action.

But I need a SERIOUS artist. Someone willing to put the time in. Are you out there? Are you willing to take a leap of faith and help start something great? If you can’t draw but know someone willing to do this…drop me a line in this thread.

I'd LIKE to have it make it into Marvel...but for now I am perfectly happy with doing FREE indie comics to build a fan-base. :) I want an artist who wants to get his art out there...not for the money, but for the self-expression.

Fan Art Forum.

GhostPoet said:

sorry, not a valid reason. And if you wanted to shoot for maximum exposure, you should have gone with the community forum. But it would have been moved from there, too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"