Artistsean's Art Thread

DAMN, ALOT OF NICE WORK.

LOVE THE DEMON DAREDEVIL, FRIGHTFUL FOUR, AND THE TICK.

BUT I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF WOLVERINE BEING IN THE FANTASTIC FOUR. HE'S IN TO MANY COMICS AS IT IS :p

The FF Wolverine was just a quick idea I had. He doesnt belong in or near the FF really. His character doesnt really match and neither do his stories, but wouldnt it be strange to see him in a Fantastic Four (or Five) uniform and be part of the Exiles? Thats all I thought of at first, then the idea of the story came after.
:wolverine

Ive thought of a bunch of E :xmen: ILES characters and ideas.
One idea: The Exiles travel to a reality where they meet one of their fallen teammates, someone who died before they finished their missions. Their mission on that reality is to save their life. This way it shows that even though their fallen team member didnt complete their missions, they arent doomed to the fate the Timebroker told them about. For example Warbirde was a Horsemen of the Apocalypse, if he didnt complete his missions then he would go back to his time and be under Apocalypse's control forever. So in this story the Exiles would be able to save him. This idea could be used for any of their fallen friends.
idea 2: The Exiles travel to a reality where Blink is still alive, not the age of apocalypse and she isnt under control of mr. sinister. In this reality she is an X-Men, but she is going to die. Their mission however isnt to save her. Maybe the Exile's Blink tries to save her other self.
Just ideas.

More Awesome Tick, Can't Wait Until The Dvd Comes Out

I LOVE Thanoside!!
He looks so friggin' awesome!!!

I love the way that you can draw yourself in all these diffrrent cartoons.

You drew the Tick on a calander?

blah said:
You drew the Tick on a calander?

No he also drew the lines and numbers. It's a universe the Tick once visited.;)

oh oh, can I volunteer a 1602 joker origin?

The Joker is the illigitimate black son of a nobleman who was hated by his dad for his race. His dad would beat his bastard son and lock him up in the basement. This lead the Joker to realise that superiority comes from fairness of skin, he laughed himself to sleep countless days about that thought!
He convinced himself that he would humour the world by being "the fairest of them all", then the world would bow down to him! He used various chemicals that he would find in the dank basement/ medicine storage room to burn all the melanin in his skin. He is now chalk-white, happy, and proud!

The joker wants to force the world into seeing the world for the joke it is, is that too much to ask? So what if he kills one or thousands people, it's his punchline!!

blah said:
oh oh, can I volunteer a 1602 joker origin?

The Joker is the illigitimate black son of a nobleman who was hated by his dad for his race. His dad would beat his bastard son and lock him up in the basement. This lead the Joker to realise that superiority comes from fairness of skin, he laughed himself to sleep countless days about that thought!
He convinced himself that he would humour the world by being "the fairest of them all", then the world would bow down to him! He used various chemicals that he would find in the dank basement/ medicine storage room to burn all the melanin in his skin. He is now chalk-white, happy, and proud!

The joker wants to force the world into seeing the world for the joke it is, is that too much to ask? So what if he kills one or thousands people, it's his punchline!!

i like it!

Im thinking about getting an "avatar" of my best art posted here.
So can you guys please tell me what you think I should include?
thank you.

yeagh 300!

Artistsean said:
Im thinking about getting an "avatar" of my best art posted here.
So can you guys please tell me what you think I should include?
thank you.

yeagh 300!
You should definetly use the Marvel infinite crisis drawing! It was so 'effin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up:
Oh, and congratulations on turning 300 post-old!

i agree just patch.

Ok sean i know you like exiles and crazy ideas so i have one for you it's really long but please read to the end and let me know what you think. Heres a character i created for a youngavengers thread in the comics section kinda long

RAMORE said:
Something like this
do6wpj

do6wwp

Code Name: Ramore

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 380 lbs.

Hair Color: Brownish blond with a white streak in the center

Eye Color: Red

Base of Operations: Unknown

Relatives: Believed to be the Son of Mimic and Rogue

Powers/Abilities: Since his father could hold 5 mutant powers at once at half strength and his mother copied powers, personality traits, strengths, and traits 60 times longer than she touched them he has an amalgamation of those, including that he can copy powers that are not only mutant but other metahumans as well unless magically based. He has permanently copied 6 powers and some traits of those people. And can temporarily copy 6 others (powers only) usually the metahumans around him. His father began training the boy in the use of his powers early on and they selected the 6 best powers to copy permanently based on the actual power and the person’s personality and other strengths.

One of the first people he copied was Wonder Man for his amazing strength (he can lift 95 tons), increased density, and the power of flight, an unusual side effect his eyes were turned completely red like Simon's.

Second he copied Quicksilver for his monumental speed not to dodge bullets since he is near impervious but to fight faster and think faster.

Third he copied Mr. Fantastic not really for his stretching (although he has found some unusual uses and benefits) but for his amazing near unrivaled intelligence.

Fourth he copied Cable for two reasons first his vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities which he has full use of since he doesn’t have the techno organic virus; and two Cable is a highly accomplished warrior and battle strategist, highly adept in multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat and in the uses of many kinds of weaponry, both of the 20th and 40th Centuries.

Next up Wolverine 3 reason first heightened sense of smell, hearing, and sight; 3 bone claws that extend between the knuckles (while they aren’t covered with adamantium Ramore physical density being changed they are nearly unbreakable and super sharp); and last but not least his accelerated healing factor.

Sixth Storm he has taken her amazing ability to control the weather and her less know ability to pick locks and pockets.

STRENGTH: Comparable to Wonder Man possesses superhuman strength, durability, stamina as well as the power of flight. The tissue and bones of his entire body have been augmented in strength and density.

SPEED: Comparable to Quicksilver has been timed at speeds of up to 175 miles per hour, approximately three times faster than the fastest land animal, the cheetah. His practical reaction time is about five times faster than a normal human's and the speed at which his brain processes information is heightened to a level commensurate with his bodily speed, enabling him to perceive his surroundings while traveling at high velocities.

INTELLIGENCE: Comparable to Mr. Fantastic off the charts in analytical and is further accelerated by his super speed. Extraordinarily skilled at picking both locks and pockets.

DURABILITY: Near invulnerability comparable to Wonder Man in his prime. Accelerated healing factor comparable to wolverine in his prime. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be. Also his enhance tracking senses.

ENERGY PROJECTION: He has vast psionic abilities comparable more two X-man who is really another Nate Grey only no organic virus to slow him down. He has so far shown telekinetic ability rivaling that of Phoenix, creating destructive psionic spikes, and lifting objects of at least 10 tons or more. He is also a telepath of the first order, able to create psionic illusions, read, probe and control the minds of others, and to pull a psionic entity out of the astral plane. It is possible that, with practice, Ramore could be the most powerful psionic on the planet. Ability to manipulate the weather in a limited area and summon bolts of lightning from the sky comparable to Storm.

FIGHTING SKILL: Comparable to Cable he is a highly accomplished warrior and battle strategist, highly adept in multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat and in the uses of many kinds of weaponry, both of the 20th and 40th Centuries. Nearly unbreakable bone claws that are used in hand to hand combat.

LIMITATION/WEAKNESS: Slight Closter phobia from Storm, Anger control problem Wolverine, Internal psionic abilities would be killing him (just like nate grey or X-man) except his advanced form from Wonder Man slows this process almost to a stop unless completely drained, Over thinks things like Mr. Fantastic hesitates to act, Almost counteracted by the brash behavior picked up from Quicksilver, Low self-esteem from Wonder Man that he has to deal with.

Background/History: Ramore is from the future possibly from an alternate timeline. It is believed he is the son of the exiles member Mimic and Rogue. He was named Remy after his mother’s first love Gambit who was killed trying to stop a mysterious assailant who was after Professor X. He comes from a world very similar to our own. He had a somewhat normal upbringing in the x-mansion.

Until His father received a message from a future very dark and dangerous from in between times from blink his one time love and leader of the exiles. In this transmission she claimed that his son Remy would be chosen to go back and fix a critical mistake in the past that if left unchecked would rip the very fabric of time and reality apart. It was a very cryptic and short message. Her last tear filled words before she was struck down was “I love you Cal get Remy ready whatever it takes you don’t know what he’ll face make him ready…” And with that it ended. Well Mimic and Rouge started to plan they gave him every conceivable training until the day he got his powers. Once they realized his powers were based on their own but better they changed the plan. His father began training the boy in the use of his powers early on and they selected the 6 best powers to copy permanently based on the actual power and the person’s personality and other strengths.

They were: Wonder Man, Quicksilver, Mr. Fantastic, Cable, Wolverine and Storm. Each had his own response to the request to copy their powers you see it took a little while and was quite painful to go through. Wonder Man said what so special about me and declined calling them crazy, Quicksilver laughed and simply said no one can be as fast as me, Mr. Fantastic decided he needed to think about such a momentous decision and wasn’t heard from for months, Cable declined citing no one should have so much power. Only two Wolverine and Storm who Remy considered his aunt and uncle (they’re married) said yes but insisted they have a strong hand in disciplining the boy to adjust the personality power clashes. You see Wolverine amazing rage mixed with Storm emotion controlled powers could be very dangerous.

The parents consented and as expected when the boy copied storms powers the earth shook but he held control but when he mixed wolverines personality he nearly killed them all. If it hadn’t been for Ororo calming the elements and Logan calming the boy all would have been lost. But they succeeded. Over the next year one by one the 5 of them hunted down the other 4 “donors” and against there will took what they needed knowing it was for the betterment of everyone.

They had no sooner finished the last one and got back to the x-mansion when a portal opened and an aged and scarred blink came through with a modified tallus that covered her whole arm. She announced it’s time. Mimic and Rogue began to cry and refused to let the boy go but blink announced he must and with a wave of her hand bound them all in a pink energy bubble save for Ramore. Come child let us go to fulfill your destiny she said. Wait Wolverine screamed let us go with him and help him there’s still so much he doesn’t know. No she said this is my last blink I will die when it is done besides the four of you are old now and even if you weren’t the threat he will face would snuff you out like you were never there at all. And with that they were gone and the journey had begun!

Appearance: As I already said 6’1” , 380lbs (only because of his increased density), 18yrs old, brownish blond hair jaw length with a white streak, red eyes. He should have a goatee and wear shades a lot. When out in public he wear a brown trench coat or when being subtle. His costume is a green body suit with red accessories and silver thigh high boots.

He has his mothers accent and heart, his dads looks, but he acts most like his namesake Remy.

probably some of my better writing and well thought out ideas i think. Anyways some complaints i got was that he was too powerful but he has all the weakness to go with those powers too. and the threat he faces dwarfs his meager powers.

I like the idea, its interesting. I feel like drawing him. I was thinking the same thing about him being too powerful. But then I read his weaknesses, I like that he could be so incredibly powerful but he is so weakened by his own huberis I think is the word, that his powers wouldnt be as effective. But still that might not be enough, maybe it will though.
an idea about a weakness to his powers, if you choose to make a weakness to his powers that is.
He would also be sort of immature since his whole childhood was spent training to be a warrior, so he missed out on being a normal kid. and there would probably be some feelings of lonelyness and isolation for that same reason. And maybe because of all his powers, and copied personality traits, he feels like he has none of his own. Like he is just a vessel for other peoples personalities. < my idea, you can use them or not.

Maybe his powers are only half as strong or a little weaker than the actual powers. You could say that its because they have to build up over time. So by the time he is 25 or 30 he will be as strong. Maybe thats where his copying of other poowers for a limited time comes in. I think it would be cool if somewhere down the line he accidentally or had to replace one of the six powers with another power.

did you ever think of the threat he was facing?

because I have an idea, you can use it if you want or not.
maybe the threat is a version of him from another dimension, or from the regular marvel universe. Only this one is evil, and has more time to train and copied more powerful beings like Apocalypse, Juggernaught, Mr. Sinister, Dark Pheonix, Absorbing Man, Super Skrull, or people like that. His father the regular Mimic trained him in secret to act as an assassin or something. I dont know.
Just an idea.

Anyway I think its good.
I like it.
Like I said before, Id like to draw him.

I would absolutely freaking love it if you drew him:up: I know i tried to think of ways to weaken him a little but his whole thing is his moms powers aren't permanent and his dads are half of the originals so he has to do better than that. I also if you notice said he could take on 6 additional powers only for a short time but that would give hime 12 so i think we should nix that idea. I also thought one of his weaknesses is his youth he is so young he could easily be influenced. i think the challenge in writing him is coming up with a huge threat that dwarfs him not just an evil him although that's a cool idea. The cool thing about exiles is he can do this one momentous thing and be uber powerful and then be done and we never hear from him again. Not like X-man who then went in his own title regular continuity and they dumbed it down a bit to fit with other books you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"