Falcon and Winter Soldier Assembled: Making of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier thread

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Did this with WandaVision too so I figured I'd make a thread to discuss the behind the scenes featurette.

Im just four minutes in and I feel robbed already. They shot a scene where Bucky tries to hold something and yells: "Walker, help me!"

Even the writers didnt thaught the Power Broker storyline will work very long. :D

Last edited:
Im just four minutes in and I feel robbed already. They shot a scene where Bucky tries to hold something and yells: "Walker, help me!"

Even the writers didnt thaught the Power Broker storyline will work very long. :D
It's the scene where Bucky is trying to free the GRC members from the burning transport van, so not so much trying to hold something as he is trying to open something ;) And I think I'm actually okay that him asking Walker for help in that scene was cut

Another one I noticed was it looks like they originally had a shot where Sam goes ahead opens the case from Wakanda on the boat as he and Bucky are drinking their beers (before Sam makes the offer to let Bucky stay with them for the night). And elsewhere in they showed that shot of Bucky in the baseball cap (that was also in some of the trailers/tv spots).... don't think we ever got that in any of the episodes, makes me wonder where that scene was originally supposed to fall/what Bucky was supposed to be looking at.

I just love that these are like full on documentaries and it's really cool to get a behind the scenes look at these movies/shows.

I think they had a ton of good ideas for this show, but the execution fell a little short. Still looking forward to seeing where this takes Sam next and can't wait to see more of Zemo and John Walker.

Wasn't quite as interesting as the WandaVision episode. I was hoping they'd show more on the US Agent costume. They also barely interviewed Emily VanCamp. I wonder if the lack of some interviews was to do with Covid.

Also when they showed scenes from the airport battle in Civil War I noticed they cut out specific references to Spider-Man even though he webbed their hands.

Wasn't quite as interesting as the WandaVision episode. I was hoping they'd show more on the US Agent costume. They also barely interviewed Emily VanCamp. I wonder if the lack of some interviews was to do with Covid.

Also when they showed scenes from the airport battle in Civil War I noticed they cut out specific references to Spider-Man even though he webbed their hands.
I noticed that too :funny:

I meant to mention that in my post as well. Kind of funny. I agree though, the WandaVision one was much more interesting as I tuned out of this one a little bit at different points.

I noticed that too :funny:

I meant to mention that in my post as well. Kind of funny. I agree though, the WandaVision one was much more interesting as I tuned out of this one a little bit at different points.

I actually fell asleep at a few points towards the end. I was watching late though.

It's the scene where Bucky is trying to free the GRC members from the burning transport van, so not so much trying to hold something as he is trying to open something ;) And I think I'm actually okay that him asking Walker for help in that scene was cut

Im not sure if he helped Bucky in the original plan. but if so, the later chat between Bucky and John about Lincoln would felt more organic for me.

Maybe they cut out Bucky asking Walker for help because they had the other scene of Walker trying to save the people in the van going over the bridge himself, and he was doing that without anyone asking for his help. So perhaps they felt that already showed some of his redemption and that Walker assisting Bucky was unnecessary, especially if the scene played out that Walker had to choose between continuing to fight or helping Bucky.

Show should have been 7 episodes. Or at least cut the Flagsmashers down to one or two and then have Nemo or Powerbroker as primary antagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"