• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS At this point, who is more likely to steal the show?

Batman actually i will throw Lex in there . Wonder Woman is too much of an unknown because there are no yardsticks of previous incarnations unlike the others. Gal and her material for this film has to hit the ground running, if she has any type of medicore scenes dialouge. The hounds will be set and this goes for the others aswell except for Supes.

If I was writing this I would try to get WW to steal the show...Batman and Superman already have the love in cinema and with fans...I would want people coming out of the movie desperate for a WW movie...like people were for Hulk after Avengers

Correctomundo! Which would make a lot of sense. Since, Superman and Batman both stand in opposite sides ideally speaking. WW is the one with free will, it won't surprised me if she comes in kicking ass and taking names.

I definitely want Wonder Woman be the show stealer so the audience would want to follow her and want to know more about her. She can get her own movie.

If Batman steals the show then this movie has failed. Not only would Batman upstaging Superman in his own movie be wrong, but it would defeat the purpose, which is to show Batman and Superman as equally matched, or two sides of the same coin.

And I know we're mostly talking about actors here and not necessarily the characters, but my point still stands. Affleck upstaging Cavill would be detrimental to the movie. People should come out of the movie wondering who they like better between Henry and Ben, not thinking "Affleck was the best part about that movie."

As long as Batman is involved, neither or both should steal the show, otherwise it should be someone like Gal or Jesse or even whoever plays the secondary villain assuming there is one.

I know I'm using the word "should" a lot when this thread is about who "will" steal the show, but I already gave my answer, which is Eisenberg as Lex.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"