Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran out of Shield Points (I think those are the ones)......I can/need to train half of my heroes and I run out of them.

How long does it take when PVP ends for the next season to start? IDK, I might sit it the next one out---every battle was a combo of the same 3 heroes for me (Strange, Invisible Woman, and Human Torch)...and are the rewards the same?

Ran out of Shield Points (I think those are the ones)......I can/need to train half of my heroes and I run out of them.

How long does it take when PVP ends for the next season to start? IDK, I might sit it the next one out---every battle was a combo of the same 3 heroes for me (Strange, Invisible Woman, and Human Torch)...and are the rewards the same?

Get allies, I have over 4,000 shield points due to visiting all my allies pages

What level are you? I hardly see Invisible Woman and Human Torch, and only occasionally Dr. Strange. I'm at level 168.

Get allies, I have over 4,000 shield points due to visiting all my allies pages
I have over 20,000 since I added lots of allies and have been playing since the game started. Besides training heroes and doing research items, there's not much to spend them on. The more limiting things in this game are silver and CP.

I have over 20,000 since I added lots of allies and have been playing since the game started. Besides training heroes and doing research items, there's not much to spend them on. The more limiting things in this game are silver and CP.

You forgot to mention spending on those power gems to upgrade your heroes. Gets expensive when you have so many heroes that needs to be upgrades

What level are you? I hardly see Invisible Woman and Human Torch, and only occasionally Dr. Strange. I'm at level 168.

32. I started when the game came out and had a long hiatus till about two weeks ago. For me in PVP, my opponents were the Future Foundation IW, Annihilus HT, and Modern Dr.S variety of those characters. I'm gonna try to level my IW and HT, since they seem to be a good team, my standard team though was P5 Cyke and P5 Phoenix.

Chapter 11 is now open. Punisher is now available after being delayed this morning. There are now challenge mode weapons for Ch 4, 5, and the newly opened 11. Plus, there are now customized epic weapons. Happy about that since I may now go after the new customized possessed pistol after finishing CH 12.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention spending on those power gems to upgrade your heroes. Gets expensive when you have so many heroes that needs to be upgrades
I just got done spending money on upgrading my Iso on certain heroes and they release some new ones. Looks like I know what I'll be doing with my silver and shield points.

If any of you are thinking about doing the elite boss run in Spec Ops 7.3 against Dr. Doom, here's a warning: Do not waste your U-Iso fighting him. Dr. Doom has a bug and will freeze during the fight, and the only way to get out is to reload the game, and thus losing your 20 U-Iso. I've lost 40 U-Iso this way, and discovered in the forum that it happens to everyone. That also means Pym isn't recruitable unless you spend gold to skip the last task, unfortunately.

If any of you are thinking about doing the elite boss run in Spec Ops 7.3 against Dr. Doom, here's a warning: Do not waste your U-Iso fighting him. Dr. Doom has a bug and will freeze during the fight, and the only way to get out is to reload the game, and thus losing your 20 U-Iso. I've lost 40 U-Iso this way, and discovered in the forum that it happens to everyone. That also means Pym isn't recruitable unless you spend gold to skip the last task, unfortunately.
I had this happen to me tonight. I just thought it was my Flash that had crashed but after reading the PD forums, I decided to just go headlong into CH 11. Pym will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

I'll have to buy 4 more characters to play chapter 11 and I only have 23 CP. I bought Captain Britain and I'm planning to buy Black Panther. I already had my ash kicked by BP in PVP so he seems like a good character.

I'll have to buy 4 more characters to play chapter 11 and I only have 23 CP. I bought Captain Britain and I'm planning to buy Black Panther. I already had my ash kicked by BP in PVP so he seems like a good character.

CB is really great, dude a powerhouse and Black Panther really good in a fight

Yeah, I'm leveling CB up right now and can't wait to get BPanther.

By the way, did you guys get the roulette? I didn't. I want my freaking daily roulette!

Yeah, I'm leveling CB up right now and can't wait to get BPanther.

By the way, did you guys get the roulette? I didn't. I want my freaking daily roulette!

It kinda comes and goes when it wants doesn't it, I think I haven't gotten the pop-up in game or an e-mail for the daily the last few days?

Last edited:
Can't believe PD still hasn't fixed the Dr. Doom trifurcator bug yet. It seems to be stopping a lot of people in their tracks on SO7. Seems like any time they release a whole bunch of changes, things like this happen.

Edit: PD is giving away a free 20 UIso for the inconvenience.

http://play.dm/t0016

Last edited:
I finally got Hank Pym today after using a workaround that someone posted on PD's forums that involved using Quicksilver, Mockingbird, and chrono accelerators. Now I got him and Punisher to level up while also doing CH 11 and the new Iso researches. Plus, I still have over 800 UIso so I'm probably going to try to get as many stars in SO as well.

Can't believe PD still hasn't fixed the Dr. Doom trifurcator bug yet. It seems to be stopping a lot of people in their tracks on SO7. Seems like any time they release a whole bunch of changes, things like this happen.

Thank you kind sir!

I almost always run out of Iso even with using friends or using those free links.

Added you just now, tnx :woot:

My 48 hour research is finally done, so i'm able to continue today.
Me too. I tried that Iron-Man + Hawkeye combination for the next task and it really worked.

Aah thanks for the tip! Will hopefully get through a few tasks tonight :woot:

Thanks. Btw, the bug has been fixed, and I was able to defeat elite boss Dr. Doom without the game freezing up. Now I need one more run against Dr. Doom to recruit Pym.

I finally got Hank Pym today after using a workaround that someone posted on PD's forums that involved using Quicksilver, Mockingbird, and chrono accelerators. Now I got him and Punisher to level up while also doing CH 11 and the new Iso researches. Plus, I still have over 800 UIso so I'm probably going to try to get as many stars in SO as well.

Congrats. I've been using SW and QS to try to get as much points as possible for 3 stars, but now I might just use SO to level up my heroes instead. I'm also gonna recruit CB after seeing how devastating he is in PVP, although doing that will force me to spend alot of gold. But with the next season coming up real soon, I don't have the time to farm CP and to level him up to 9+ before then. I might also get WC blaster Phoenix as his partner or partner him with MB instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"