Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote ops mostly(it's the jet's on the Helli carrier.) is the best ay to earn silver and then there's going to the people in your "buddies/allies" list that are playing this game and seeing what they have waiting for you. just vist them. There's lots of silver there. Then there's just doing the beat the bad guys in there's normal way you've been already doing and not spending so much if your saving up for something.

Every time I go in the game and have exhausted my energy in the main game, I hit remote op's while that's happening i do a little pvp. I always have it set at L.a. since that's the longest (though it can be set for longer) and after that pvps done, since that remote op's take a bite, I just leave for a while and come back in a few hours and you have a tone of silver, when you come back.

Last edited:
I only get a chance on my morning break to play the game, which I set for a 6-hour remote op after using up my accumulated energy from the previous playing early in the morning before work. Works out that I don't have a lot of down time for my remote ops but also not wasting time not accumulating energy.

I tried to get up earlier in the morning so I can play a bit before I go to work, but sometimes I ended up overslept.

Btw, I've almost farmed 90 CP and able to get Spider-Man; I want to purchase him before his movie costume comes out (which I believe will happen, but it's just speculation thus far). However, I'm also thinking about farming up to 96 CP so I can afford both WM and Storm. What do you think? Or should I get BP next instead?

ok then buy him. but after that wait for the movie costume it might turn out cooler and you won't have to work too hard to pick that version of spidey up any way.

ok then buy him. but after that wait for the movie costume it might turn out cooler and you won't have to work too hard to pick that version of spidey up any way.

After the Avengers costumes and Colossus' new alternative costume, I think if they make a movie costume for Spidey it will probably be very cool. Yeah, I think I'll get Spidey first then work on WM and Storm later.

Remote ops mostly(it's the jet's on the Helli carrier.) is the best ay to earn silver and then there's going to the people in your "buddies/allies" list that are playing this game and seeing what they have waiting for you. just vist them. There's lots of silver there. Then there's just doing the beat the bad guys in there's normal way you've been already doing and not spending so much if your saving up for something.

Every time I go in the game and have exhausted my energy in the main game, I hit remote op's while that's happening i do a little pvp. I always have it set at L.a. since that's the longest (though it can be set for longer) and after that pvps done, since that remote op's take a bite, I just leave for a while and come back in a few hours and you have a tone of silver, when you come back.

i pretty much do the same thing but I send my remotes on the 6hr missions and every once in a while the 12hr missions

spidey already pretty awesome already. next to the avengers he's already top's . well I say they're the second be thing next to him so his move cost would put father above. though i would thought the other character's besides colossus would have had other costumes by now too. and I'm excluding Bp since he's new.

i pretty much do the same thing but I send my remotes on the 6hr missions and every once in a while the 12hr missions

lol if I did six hour's I'm not sure how much i'd progress. I'd do that if I knew I'd be away for most of the day and won't be near a computer or any thing else. but I'd have lots silver when i come back.

Since my Agent is only level 36, I wonder if I should just stick with the regular ISO-8 gems until he gets to at least 60 first. I think using gold to buy gems is probably not a good idea, nor use gold to buy suits and other equipments for the Agent. What do you guys think?

hmm I bought a few at least 2 I might buy the commander. Odd for a agent title. I'm used to the north american style of those in charge like director , station (or various) chief, operation(various also) mangers, field leader or team leader. etc. or I'll wait to see what's higher. I'll only buy if I like the name or states on the suits.

But i have skipped a few of them. might be due if I like them in name or other states . anyway it's the meteor stones Iso -8 that are what makes them important. I say what ever will give you or your over team's some lasting power, go for it. but spend carefully.

I read that buying those ISO gems before level 60 is pretty much a waste, and it'd be better if I just use the dropped gems until then. Btw, is it worth it to unlock Spider-Woman for Spec Ops mission 1? I heard that she will unlock an elite boss or something.

I didn't say buy them, I said they(Iso - stones) are what makes the suits important. use what you have from drops. in the end it's your chose though as for spider woman I've heard the same. I'll see what happens.

ISO gems are important at all levels, but usually you can get by with ones that drop during missions and PVP fights until the later levels.

ISO gems are important at all levels, but usually you can get by with ones that drop during missions and PVP fights until the later levels.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do with the ISO gems. I'm currently just going to save all my golds for the gems and Agent outfits at later levels, and I'll just farm for CP unless there's some limited edition items (like the Avengers costumes) which I won't have the time to finish farming for them.

Btw, I'm finding it harder and harder to get silver. Right now I tried to send my characters to those sorties on Helicarrier as much as possible, and I've upgraded all the jets to their maximum levels, but I'm still backloaded with trainings and researches. I think my Agent's level may be too low (36) and I need him to get up to speed so I can be eligible for higher upgrades for the jets.

the backlogging with trainings and researches happens...I have a few heroes waiting to advance to level 10

ok so I found out who the elite boss is while fighting madam mask it's hammer head. well that who showed after i beat the level.

I hate team-up missions... they force me to use characters I don't even like... :dry:

I don't think there are any I don't like...just some characters not as powerful as others

I'm not exactly sure I like how the gifting works after the huge maintenance today. It's cool that they've added an extra ability for Kitty Pryde's alt costume, though.

So I have been thinking about the line up of characters for this game and I noticed there are some characters that I think shouldn't be here. Its an Avengers game..only have Avengers in it...its not like there's a shortage of them and you had to grab X-men.
So here is a list of characters I believe don't belong and who should replace them.

Cyclops-----Wasp: Wasp led the team for a long time and could bring that leadership instead of Cyke
Phoenix------Captain Marvel/Photon or Scarlet Witch or Quasar
Colossus-------Namor or Wonderman
Sif------Swordsman or Quicksilver
Black Cat-------Tigra
Kitty-------Vision
Nightcrawler--------Moonkight

It's a bendis style line up that's why. i remeber he was on tv up in my area a few year's back and he stated there arealot of character he would have liked to see be avengers but have not been yet. in his opinon their all avengers. and he wasn't really alone in that thought at marvel ether. but some like cyclops(in bad standing to to stupid idea's for story line like love triangles) but is locked due to certain story lines other wise and is not free to explore the MU like say how night wing or robin did to better them selves as leaders or over all as character. that the they marvel has the worst revolving door of up and coming writers at times that don't do what should be Explored on certain character to put them in better standings . He's one of few that would do that. even though he's off with what he does story wise some times he had a point there. that and wasp still isn't well liked nore is Ant-man (mostly due to woman beating thing )but they should have been there regardless. but that what happens. other wise I agree.

plust hat first avenger's animated series being canned must having marvel thinking those certin characters weren't a good idea.

oh don't get me started on them canning the more recent Earths mightiest heroes Avengers TAS for a more movie style avengers with falcon in the line up. that one i don't think bendis connected too. But who ever's runing the TV animated part of marvel is some what schizophrenic. (not saying Bendis is that. He's just wacky)

Last edited:
Considering how many recognizable characters have been left out tells me that they are going to add characters every so often, either via CP or Spec Ops. With 3 chapters left in the story missions, I'd say that new characters will be used there also.

oh don't worry it'll be used as a way to introduce them and newer characters. but i was explaining off the reasoning as why their not main line up. As I know certain avengers fans would see it. Especially since marvel's put hints out in interviews on sci -fi news shows on the space channel(up in canda) and stuff like the scyfy channel and other's that do talk about that stuff and speak to them(mervel writers) in interviews tv wise.

Last edited:
I am addicted to this. It's getting out of hand and kind of embarrassing that my newsfeed is littered with it!

I'm playing PVP quite a bit recently, and while my rating is only 1135 or so, I'm having fun so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"