Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else experience some loss/gains from last night's server mess-up. I lost about 3000 SHIELD points, 400 U-ISOs and about 60 Shawarmas but I did gain about 60 CP and about 30 ISO shards. The CP gain enabled me to buy BP, which I'm not really complaining about.

awwwww no
I guess I'm one of the few that's not really complaining about it. I didn't really care about the SP since those are replenished fairly fast and the U-ISOs don't matter since I wasn't going for Mockingbird.

I bought Bp a while ago so it doesn't matter. But the oppsite happened to me that happened to any one that lost U-ISOs I have tones now where I was only at 15 from last night. I'm sure it's an imblance thing . but not every one lost some thing it's more like some lost and some peeps gained. I noticed this happened once they brought back the 700 gold thing.

Last edited:
I lost about 600 small energies (I was saving them for farming), and I didn't get compensated with CP. :csad: I could've used those energies to get BP, but now I'm farming Elektra slowly instead. Another reason why I'm farming instead of doing missions is because my silver coins are in very low supply, and several of my heroes need training, so while I'm farming I'm sending the rest to the Helicarrier for errands. Btw, 50K just to train a hero to level 9 is imo outrageous. :cmad:

So I have Storm and Phoenix now... WHO CAN STOP ME!?!?!? :dry:

Anyone wants to Ally, I'll be happy to!

P.S. Iron Man's deflector shield is nonsensically good... infact I think that character is broken :o

So I have Storm and Phoenix now... WHO CAN STOP ME!?!?!? :dry:

P.S. Iron Man's deflector shield is nonsensically good... infact I think that character is broken :o

I think Iron Man is good, but I won't call it broken. As for Storm & Phoenix, I don't have either one yet, but right now the heroes with the Avengers costumes are the best thanks to all their Cooperative Attack/Defense and Collaborative Efforts bonuses. I haven't felt the need to use other non-Avengers on my team yet.

I'm getting all the X-Man because I like to play characters that I like :D

Iron Man's multiple enemy attack that burns everyone makes him overpowered as it is... plus deflector shield? Man, they are really pushing it...

Iron Man's multiple enemy attack that burns everyone makes him overpowered as it is... plus deflector shield? Man, they are really pushing it...

Since you like X-Men, you should think about getting Colossus and his new costume. He seems to be more powerful with the new ability that comes with that costume.

wait til you get his unibeam

If he's the type of fan i think he(since I used to work at an X-men fan site) is, I think he won't bother that much with iron man after what he said. lol . Ok Raiden I'll send you a pm to my Facebook and start sending energy.

I'll send you a pm let me know what you need and I'll do the same.

Last edited:
I finally 5-starred every level open right now, but now am going back to some of the early levels to better my standing on the scoreboards of my allies. Also, since some are really short, I've been getting roulettes fairly fast and got some nice drops along the way.

Im 2 stars away for getting Mocking Bird and i just got Black Panther today

I finally 5-starred every level open right now, but now am going back to some of the early levels to better my standing on the scoreboards of my allies. Also, since some are really short, I've been getting roulettes fairly fast and got some nice drops along the way.

What level are you? Thanks to constant CP farming I just don't have time to 5 star missions yet.

What level are you? Thanks to constant CP farming I just don't have time to 5 star missions yet.
I'm at lvl 108 but I 5-starred everything at about 106. I did a lot of the side missions to gain XP and level faster so if I was doing it solely on just story missions, I probably would have done it at like lvl 95-100.

I'm at lvl 108 but I 5-starred everything at about 106. I did a lot of the side missions to gain XP and level faster so if I was doing it solely on just story missions, I probably would have done it at like lvl 95-100.

:wow::wow::wow:

Now you know why I've been doing that my self since you added me. Only I've been doing the 5 stars strait forward instead of coming back to them later. it's the completest in me I guess. hehe Itold ya webfoot and roach are way ahead of me. They just have more free time then i do.

Last edited:
What do you mean side missions? Like complete every building before exiting the map?

I'm only level 86...im currently going back and five star all my missions while waiting for them to open up the next set.

What do you mean side missions? Like complete every building before exiting the map?
They are the missions on the side that say something like "Use Black Widow in combat 6 times" or "Obtain 1000 Silver." They give you 30 XP every time you complete one so sometimes you can rattle off like 5-6 in a short period of time, especially ones that make you complete a certain amount of remote ops.

Now you know why I've been doing that my self since you added me. Only I've been doing the 5 stars strait forward instead of coming back to them later. it's the completest in me I guess. hehe Itold ya webfoot and roach are way ahead of me. They just have more free time then i do.
It helps to be able to check on my computer every so often at work, but also I get tons of gifted energy from my allies, which helps me do lots of missions and level fast.

It helps to be able to check on my computer every so often at work, but also I get tons of gifted energy from my allies, which helps me do lots of missions and level fast.

I'd be progressing so much faster if I can play it at work, but I cannot so I can only play it late at nights when all the kids have gone to bed, and that's what's slowing down my game.

I'd be progressing so much faster if I can play it at work, but I cannot so I can only play it late at nights when all the kids have gone to bed, and that's what's slowing down my game.
I only get a chance on my morning break to play the game, which I set for a 6-hour remote op after using up my accumulated energy from the previous playing early in the morning before work. Works out that I don't have a lot of down time for my remote ops but also not wasting time not accumulating energy.

I seem to run out of silver alot. What are some good ways to get silver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"