World Avengers Toon Finale: Expectations

EternalMaster

Civilian
Reaction score
I figured this could use a separate topic, since the main toon topic is dealing with what is happening currently with the show.

So what kind of story arcs do you guys expect further along in the first season? And what do you expect for the finale?

I figure that the creators have something in-store for the finale that will be AT LEAST as big and epic as the premier. Many people are speculating that the break out was part of Loki's paln to steal power in Asgard. So perhaps we will see the Avengers (and a lot of friends helping as well) taking on an Odin-powered Loki and the Frost Giant armies? :awesome:

That'd be pretty awesome. It's set up so that quite a few villains COULD be the biggest threat (Loki, Leader, Klaw, Kang, HYDRA). I'm pulling for Kang, but I always want to see more Kang awesomeness.

If Kang doesn't appear as a regular villain in the first half of the season, then I guess it will be him for the finale. And by what we had a chance to see of him I believe he will end up as one of the most fabulous cartoon villains ever (along with Apocalypse, Sinister, Darkseid..).
Ultron may be a nice way to finish a season.
But my greatest wish would be THANOS!

I think the season 1 finale will be cleaning up the Enchantress subplot they seem to be developing here. Season 2 will be a more grand threat like Kang or Red Skull.

at some point i would expect to see the fantastic four and avengers taking on galactus, maybe next season.

at some point i would expect to see the fantastic four and avengers taking on galactus, maybe next season.

Or maybe Doctor Doom, since he was referenced in "Breakout part one".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"