Average Homeboy

I hate the 80's :mad:

Still, he is better than Eminem.

He doesn't even look that white.
Half hispanic or something..

I think its safe to say he never made it.

He wasn't just bad. He was scary, like, deluded, but with a freak-look in his eyes, like if you met with him and didn't sign him he'd snap, chew your balls off.

It was pretty annoying about how "average" he kept saying he was. thats all he talked/sang about.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
He wasn't just bad. He was scary, like, deluded, but with a freak-look in his eyes, like if you met with him and didn't sign him he'd snap, chew your balls off.

Its like all the Idol wannabes... They go on thinking they have a real chance at fame.

People, for the love of God... If you have a deluded friend with no talent you owe it to them to let them know how bad they are.

Ultimate Doom said:
i hope someone has told him that he sucks serious ass.
There are "types" of people. He is the type who would answer with "You're just jealous." or "You're so miserable and petty in your sad little life that you can't stand to see anyone trying to make something of himself!" when confronted with honest criticism...I believe.

I like how he keeps saying how he's struggling to barely get by, yet he has a giant mother ****ing swimming pool in his backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"