BAM! Emeril gets cancelled

Care level set to... low.

Must you people dump on every thread I create? :o

My mother has a few of his books but never watched his show... and that's about all I know about him, besides the parody of him from Futurama!

This sucks! I love that show. Essence of Emeril is boring. The live show he goes all out and gets crazy. This blows.

The thread title made me laugh, I'll give you that. :)

Remember his sitcom? Oh, the humanity!

I didn't even know he was still on the air.

Lolz... honestly, the man still gets ratings, I just think the whole machine has finally run its course.

For the record, I ate at his restaurant a few years back in Orlando. Hot damn, that was some good food. :up:

Essence of Emeril is boring. The live show was much better

I could never watch his live show. Sure he was a great cook, but I could not frickin stand his audiences. Everytime he added an ingredient, or said the word BAM!, the audience practically had a collective orgasm.

I could never watch his live show. Sure he was a great cook, but I could not frickin stand his audiences. Everytime he added an ingredient, or said the word BAM!, the audience practically had a collective orgasm.
lol.....thats the Oprah effect

His show being canned is pretty random. What really surprises me is the fact that it probably brings in more ratings than 80% of the other shows that Food Network shows every single day. Nobody even watches Food Network, and whenever I catch myself watching it, I am watching Emeril Live.

I was addicted to Food Network, if I had cable it'd be on right now.

Emeril: Now I'm going to add just a dash of salt and pepper....

cheer.jpg

Oh my God, he added pepper! *thunderous applause*

I blame Rachael Ray, and her scratched vocal cords.

I don't watch Food Network as much as I used to. They hardly ever show Iron Chef. The original Japanese one, not the crappy American one.

When we come back...ANOTHER NOTCH!!!!! STICK AROUND!!!!! DOC GIBBS AND THE EMERIL LIVE BAND!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"