Bamfer Presents The "Happy Birthday Showtime!" Thread

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
Showtime, it's your birthday! And since you don't have many more (ya old geezer,) I figured I would really go all out on this one!

So, for tonight's dinner:

2dvj2c4.jpg

wlum3o.jpg

And, of course, for the entertainment:

2m35isl.jpg

Happy buhthday, homeskillet. :up:

Oh, and for all of you forgetful, inconsiderate jerks who didn't get Showtime a gift... I am your savior! The best gift of all is for you to visit Showtime's baby, Think McFly Think! Make all of Show's birthday wishes come true!

Hey showtizzle... for your birthday... you can have Bamfer's mouth. Happedy Birthdizzle.

Happy Birfday!

Happy Birthday Showtime. Celebrate your victory, defeating all the other sperm in the egg race!

Happy birthday Showtime and And Mehz :)

Happy Birthday to J. W. Showtime! :word:

Showtime...happy birthday my 3rd or 5th favorite mod:heart:

Hey showtizzle... for your birthday... you can have Bamfer's mouth. Happedy Birthdizzle.

Re-gifting is not cool. That was your gift last year. :down

Happy Birthday Showtime, have a great one! :up:

Happy Birthday Showtime! Have a great day and a wonderful year.

0002017B.gif

Have a great day, Showoff. Wish I could have those avies ready as a present, but alas I am lazy... and also your avies are always brilliant so I'm taking special care in making sure these will be displayed with honour rather than a begrudged gratitude. :heart:

Happy birthday mate ;)

Showtime, it's your birthday! And since you don't have many more (ya old geezer,) I figured I would really go all out on this one!

So, for tonight's dinner:

2dvj2c4.jpg

wlum3o.jpg

And, of course, for the entertainment:

2m35isl.jpg

Happy buhthday, homeskillet.

Oh, and for all of you forgetful, inconsiderate jerks who didn't get Showtime a gift... I am your savior! The best gift of all is for you to visit Showtime's baby, Think McFly Think! Make all of Show's birthday wishes come true!

Thanks for remembering and promoting the website. I wish we could enjoy the ice coffee and Cape Cod potato chips together while watching Bob Ross on PBS.

Thanks Bleed but Bamfer's mouth doesn't come cheep.

Happy Birfday!

Thank Yourf!

Well Happy Birthday Showtime! Hope you have many more to come.

Me too, because I have a lot of coffee to drink.

Happy Birthday Showtime. Celebrate your victory, defeating all the other sperm in the egg race!

I will by taunting them. Thanks Wolf.

Happy birthday Showtime and And Mehz

We appreciate the Morgiments.

Showtime...happy birthday my 3rd or 5th favorite mod

Top 5 isn't too shabby. Thanks!

Happy Birthday ShowShow!

Happy birthday Show

batman_tadeo.jpg

Nicely played. Thank you.

Re-gifting is not cool. That was your gift last year.

Happy Birthday Showtime, have a great one!

He's a regifter and a close talker! Thanks Badg.

Happy Birthday Showtime! Have a great day and a wonderful year.

0002017B.gif

Thanks sensi. I will try to do so.

Have a great day, Showoff. Wish I could have those avies ready as a present, but alas I am lazy... and also your avies are always brilliant so I'm taking special care in making sure these will be displayed with honour rather than a begrudged gratitude.

Happy birthday mate

Take your time, but these better be epic. Thanks Poachy.

That, my friend, is a Showtime Party Birthday Pack, suitable for 8 people. You'll still need to supply your own food, but whatever. Anyway, I figure that's you, Tom Brady, Giselle, that chick from NESN, some random hot chick (likely an English major at BC), a couple of Celtics cheerleaders and the undercover paparazzo who will surreptitiously take pictures and end up blackmailing you all.

Go crazy. :up:

Happy January 31st.

Yes it is. Thanks.

Showtime buddy, Happy Birthday. :up:

Thanks man.

Happy Showtime Day!

I like the sound of that. Thanks.

That, my friend, is a Showtime Party Birthday Pack, suitable for 8 people. You'll still need to supply your own food, but whatever. Anyway, I figure that's you, Tom Brady, Giselle, that chick from NESN, some random hot chick (likely an English major at BC), a couple of Celtics cheerleaders and the undercover paparazzo who will surreptitiously take pictures and end up blackmailing you all.

Go crazy. :up:

You need to sell that set on Ebay. Thanks.

Happy birthday Showtime :up:

Thanks UJ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"