Banned Poster of the Year!

I remember Poeman. He got me infracted because I quoted a parody comic he posted that had Ben Rothlesberger pull his zipper down in front of a little girl when all I said was "That's messed up". Luckily, my infraction got reversed.

You don't tell me to shut up :o

I tell you to SHADDUP!!! :argh:

:woot:

Man, it would have to be Maluka. But for real, I had no clue TruertotheCore and Project got banned.

I would nominate the guy who accused me of being like the first cavewomen who started all that feminist ruckus by shaving poodles with clam shells, but I've forgotten his name. :csad:

I would nominate the guy who accused me of being like the first cavewomen who started all that feminist ruckus by shaving poodles with clam shells, but I've forgotten his name. :csad:
He sounds like a real peach.

Should I feel bad that I just had a good laugh about that?

Man, I really want to change my vote to Third, but Maluka was great too! :argh:

I vote for him too....it's the least I can do for him.....after what I did to his momma..............and grandmomma..........

I vote for him too....it's the least I can do for him.....after what I did to his momma..............and grandmomma..........
Jeeze....when did you become so ruthless C. Lee? I gotta know this.

Who is Third? What did I miss this time? :csad:

Hopefully someone updates the Encyclopedia. He was pretty much a dude who left the Hype with a bang by making a thread in which he attacked C.Lee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"