Revenge of the Fallen Barricade Last Saturday

DeeBarr

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello All

I was playing a Rugby match last saturday in Birmingham and we were on the way back to our club. One of the lads said, "Mind TC. The Police are behind you!" Lo and behold, who drives past?

BARRICADE!! It was one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I'm 29 and should know better but it was just great!

There was another white sports car behind him too. No idea if that was random or possibly another transformer. Barricade had all the markings too but he did look different... More like a traditional police car.

Well I hope this brightens someones day!

Dee :hehe:

Barricade in England?

Were there any car shows in the area?

I don't see why barricade would have a more traditional look? and anyone can make "to punish and enslave" decals. But good for u if it was it. :yay:

^Strange, didnt think they were shooting in England.

I wouldn't rule it out, Bumblebee was in Australia for a car show here.

If they were and if it was a "hero" car for use in filming then it would probably be getting carried around on the back of a truck. :cwink:

I actually agree and I honestly dont think it was a "real" Barricade. However, it did look like it and had all the markings.

I don't think the real one has his name on the back, but if they're parading it around, who knows?

Awesome nonetheless.

Call me if you see a giant silver tank with a head on the front (Megs new alt form)
Or a SR-71 Blackbird being followed by a F-22

Awesome btw!!!

AnorexicBatman thats the funniest name I have read in ages. There was a guy on theforce.net a while back called I Will Make It Legal... That was funny too. There was a white sports car behind Barricade too.

The only thing that could possibly prove me right is that the Barricade I saw was an older style cop car. Almost like the one from the blues brothers but not as old looking as that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"