Dark of the Moon Barricade in 1980's mode?

DeeBarr

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello All,

I posted this in the ROTF forum a few years ago and I didnt even remember it until i read about the possible flashback or time travel in Dark of The Moon. This is copied straight out of the thread i posted there. I was wondering if it lends any kind of weight to the discussion about going back in time!

It was an old style police car... looked like something out of the blues brothers or superman 2!

I have a pic, poor quality shot on a mobile phone which i am happy to upload but i dont know how!

If anyone can tell me how i will tho!

"I was playing a Rugby match last saturday in Birmingham and we were on the way back to our club. One of the lads said, "Mind TC. The Police are behind you!" Lo and behold, who drives past?

BARRICADE!! It was one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I'm 29 and should know better but it was just great!

There was another white sports car behind him too. No idea if that was random or possibly another transformer. Barricade had all the markings too but he did look different... More like a traditional police car.

Well I hope this brightens someones day!

Dee :hehe: "

Always a pleasure to get an intelligent reply... :doh:

If it had been an intelligent post. I find it hard to believe that you don't know how to post images on a message board. Besides, what about the car would make you think it was Barricade? Why would it be driving around in Ireland, a place they haven't filmed in? Think it through.

Message the pic on your phone to an email account, save the pic to your computer, then updload it with imageshack.us and then post it here.

Then we will go from there.

and this is rodimus prime...

for realz!

tumblr_ldtcesUbGU1qf1f8ho1_400.jpg

:whatever:

I posted this 2 and a half years ago in the ROTF forum on superherohype... Why would I wait 2 and a half years to start blabbing about it online?

I will dig out the pic as soon as I get a chance and put it on. There isnt much to see.

Folks, I understand that there are a whole bunch of spamers and trolls online who would happily post things like this to get attention. However, if you read my post history you will see I have never posted anything like this before (aside from an identical post on the same forum a few years ago).

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=312544

here is a link...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hope this works...

You should be able to see the white sports car. The car infront of it in the same lane is an old style police car and it had the words "To punish and enslave on the side" as well as a decepticon logo.

As stated, its poor quality and i understand if people are sceptical.

Best

Dee

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hope this works...

You should be able to see the white sports car. The car infront of it in the same lane is an old style police car and it had the words "To punish and enslave on the side" as well as a decepticon logo.

As stated, its poor quality and i understand if people are sceptical.

Best

Dee
Are those underwear on your dashboard? I can't make out anything in that pic. Again, refer to my original question. Why would a car for these movies be driving on the highway in Ireland? They don't even drive these things unless they are on set, let alone in a country where they aren't even filming.

Are those underwear on your dashboard? I can't make out anything in that pic. Again, refer to my original question. Why would a car for these movies be driving on the highway in Ireland? They don't even drive these things unless they are on set, let alone in a country where they aren't even filming.

Birmingham is in England...

The road was between Birmingham and London...

Your go...:word:

Birmingham is in England...

The road was between Birmingham and London...

Your go...:word:

OK, it's still a country they weren't filming in. Not for ROTF, and not for DTOM. So, there is no reason at all for prop cars from either movie to be in that country, let alone driving on it's highway. Which is something the prop cars don't do anyway. Besides, I saw a Ford Crown Victoria with Barricade's shield and tag line on it at a gas station about a month ago. I didn't bother taking a pic of it, since I knew it was just some dude's car with a piss poor deal job.

The point is, you should think things like this through before you post them.

OK, it's still a country they weren't filming in. Not for ROTF, and not for DTOM. So, there is no reason at all for prop cars from either movie to be in that country, let alone driving on it's highway. Which is something the prop cars don't do anyway. Besides, I saw a Ford Crown Victoria with Barricade's shield and tag line on it at a gas station about a month ago. I didn't bother taking a pic of it, since I knew it was just some dude's car with a piss poor deal job.

The point is, you should think things like this through before you post them.

And people wonder why there isnt a lot of posting in here any more...

Your negativity in a forum where people are supposed to speculate and generally enjoy chatting about a movie embodies the reason why people just dont come on here much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"