Baseball games

Spidey-Bat

Ours is the Fury
Reaction score
I've been playing MVP 2005 a lot recently and it's good but I have some gripes with it. Most that a lot of players look nothing like the players in real life, this is especially noticeable with some white players. Another thing I don't like much is the pitching. It's not very realistic and it's hard to hit players, sometimes I want to drill them right in the leg to walk them instead of the lame way (pitching way out of the box). I also don't like having to play a full 160 game season to get to the world series.

I've been thinking about getting MLB 2k5 for PS2 or MLB 2k6 for Gamecube. I read that most of the glitches were fixed for the gamecube version, but im not so sure.

I've never played '05 but all Baseball games are pretty much the same. How come MVP didn't come out with a MLB game this year? was it because they released the NCAA baseball game?

MLB 05 is pretty good, but I'd wait to get '06 because the season is almost over so '06 will go down soon. wait 'til it goes down.

EA doesn't have the rights from the Player's Association to make the games.

Cost doesn't really bother me so much because I can afford it even if it was $50 now.

Baseball games are almost as bad as Soccer games.

At least with football/basketball/hockey theres some kind of fun element into it, but Baseball? You gotta be kiddin me.

Suck it up and pick up Madden 07.

Football sucks. The scoring is too uneven and there are too many rules.

drivecricket is a game played by swinging the bat in a vertical arc through the line of ball here in the ipl blog. This is one of the best looking cricket shots you can play. It enables you to score runs in the area between mid-on and cover to a delivery just short of a length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"