Batman 3 the miniseries storyline (Part 1)

Rolf

Civilian
Reaction score

This is more a collection of random ideas then an actual storyline, I just threw them together into a miniseries.

I must say I am very happy with my casting decisions, very happy indeed.

(NOTE: A lot of this was supposed to be funny, so do not get the impression that I am mad.)

The only way this would ever happen was if Chris Nolan, Stephen Speilberg and M. Night Shyamalan cordinated together.

(Thanks to Melkay for the recap:)

Previously, on Batman...
"They need you right now, but when they don't they'll cast you out."

"Endure, master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it"

"I think you and I are destined to do this forever..."

"You thought we could be decent men, in an indecent time!"

"They must never know what he did."
"I killed those people. That's what I can be..."

Scene 1) The story Begins with Bruce Wayne attending the memorial service for Harvey Dent which was seen partly at the end of the dark knight. As we hear several extended variations on the “Hero we needed/deserved” speech both from the inner monologues of Bruce Wayne and commissioner Gordon. (This part is not a joke, I actually would have liked to see an extended version of Harvey Dent’s memorial.)

Scene 2) The Riddler AKA Edward Nashton (Played by Matt Frewer) is seen in his run down apartment Cutting out newspaper clippings and photos and pasting words together to say “Who is Batman?” again and again for no apparent reason and making numerous emotional stares into the camera to reflect his life of emotional torment and traumatic experiences. (I prefer to think of him as a happy whacky maniac who is blissfully out of touch with reality and constantly giggles, but that’s just me.)

Scene 3) Idle Chatter in the Police station, City hall and various places about the manhunt for Batman and Gotham’s currant situation.

Scene 4) Batman is seen tying up the Mad Hatter (Played by either Timothy Spall or Peter Dinklage.)after an off-screen fight. He is then forced to leave after angry police arrive to retrieve the Mad Hatter, as he is driving away in his Batmobile he contemplates his decision to take the fall for Harvey Dent by Inner monologue. (I always enjoyed how he did that in the comics.)

Scene 4) Circumstances lead to a meeting between Commissioner Gordon and Janice Porter (Played by ?). Hostility ensues with Jim Gordon giving her a “You don’t know the first thing about Harvey Dent speech.” and Janice reacting with quick witted “I don’t care, I have a job to do.”

Scene 5) Bruce Wayne and Alfred arrive at the newly rebuilt Wayne Manor, Alfred slips and bangs his head on the marble floor causing him to go into a coma, Bruce Wayne calls an ambulance and Alfred is rushed to the hospital.

Scene 6) The Mad Hatter is taken to Arkham Asylum where he befriends the Joker and the scarecrow (Who are both allowed to wear their masks and make-up.) The Joker (If they do try to use the Joker again they should use the guy whose going to voice him in the Dark Knight game and use CGI effects to reproduce his facial features like they did with Two-Face’s burnt side.) is very pleased that he has inspired at least one copycat and decides it Is time to break out.

Scene 7) Talia All-Hug (Played by Sophie Marceau, I actually like this idea.) Arrives at Gotham and is greeted by Lucius Fox who is ignorant of the fact that All-Hug is an obvious anagram for Al-Ghul, she is now claiming that she is Bruce Wayne’s sister when in fact she has come to kill Bruce Wayne and hopefully steal his fortune in the process.

Scene 8) Ever since the Joker’s reign of terror city officials have been transported around in armed APC’s however one of these carrying Janice Porter is attacked by a Bright green tank covered in question marks coming down the road and begins firing on the APC. They are aided by the Batmobile which uses its superior speed and manoeuvrability to dispatch the big green tank and thus save the numerous VIP’s, Janice Porter however still hates the Batman.

Scene 9) The Joker and his 2 little friends escape Arkham by causing inexplicable explosions and go off to begin their own little reigns of terror.

Scene 10) Batman is flying over the city with his little leather wing things and sees that people are running around the streets in panic of the recent escapes. He has a little inner monologue about costumed freaks and flies off.

Scene 11) Black Mask (Is voiced by John Hurt while wearing his mask) is seen in some penthouse full of stuff and starts talking to himself about his plans and all that stuff.

Scene 12) Now that half of all Batman villains have appeared Bruce gets upset that Alfred is not there to offer words of wisdom and encouragement Bruce Wayne is grief stricken and just sits around Wayne Manor doing nothing, he then has an idea and goes to church to learn why so many people believe violence is not the answer. He is moved but unconvinced but promises the pastor he will return.

Scene 13) Joker, Scarecrow and Mad hatter are in their hideout (filmed in the Sears Merchandise Building Tower.)discussing their plans to kill Batman, since the Joker is not the guy with a plan he refuses to make any plans, and they think the Mad Hatter is too stupid so they don’t let him make plans. That leaves only the Scarecrow. However the Mad Hatter insists that his plan can work, and Scarecrow… Knowing it will in all likelihood fail, allows him to carry it out.

Scene 14) Bruce is having dinner in a fancy restaurant with Lucius Fox and several other random people still thinking what he is going to do without his faithful butler, he asks them what their religion is and one of them says he is a “Oswalist”, a religion that worships the “Vain Peacock”, founded and maintained by Oswald Cobblepot. After Lucius leaves he is quickly distracted by the appearance of Talia, who claims that both their fathers planned for them to marry from an early age. Bruce is surprised but the mere sight of Talia is enough to make him forget all about Alfred’s predicament. (and that Rachel Dawes ever exited.) They chat about random stuff for a few minutes then Talia states that her father told her before he died that she should marry Bruce Wayne. This is her way of saying Bruce has no choice, Bruce says yes almost immediately.

Scene 15) Batman Is flying over Gotham city with his wings of memory cloth when he sees a helicopter crew conducting a robbery. The “perps” are all wearing top hats and other Victorian cloths. Batman fails to stop them despite the fact that he captures several, who then commit suicide. This scene is filmed around the Wrigley Building sky bridge.

Scene 16) Bruce Wayne arrives at the third Wayne tower (for which exterior shots are done with a CGI model of the Wayne tower in the currant comics continuity and interior shots are done in the CN tower in Toronto.) He asks Lucius if he has a faster way of flying, Lucius Gives him a variation of the Bat-Pod with retractable wings and thrusters.

Scene 17) While going over evidence from the tank incident, Gordon discovers a shell that didn’t explode with a riddle on it, unsure what to do he decides to keep it.

Scene 18) Innocent Bats are being abducted and taken to a secret lab in Wayne tower to be experimented on. Lucius Fox walks in on the project and tells them it is unethical to do such a thing and orders them to stop, however before they can do so one of the Bats starts speaking (Voiced by Jason Lee)and grows to a monstrous size, it then flies off into the night constantly talking in rhyme. Lucius then proceeds to punch one of the scientists.(This is the first appearance of Man-Bat and an Underdog tribute.)

Scene 19) Bruce goes to another church, this time a catholic one, He is still not convinced about the effectiveness of pacifism he goes to Cobblepot’s (Played by John Rhys-Davies) place of worship (Filmed on location in Cathedral of Learning at the University of Pittsburgh) where all followers must wear Victorian clothing. He is again unconvinced and leaves, after he is gone the Penguin gathers his followers in a special room where he unveils a giant sculpture made entirely of diamonds of an Orc from Lord of the Rings sitting atop a giant egg. He claims that once the statue is completed the “Vain Peacock” will be able to make his transition from the Spiritual world to the Physical world. They are then treated to a “message” from the Vain Peacock telling them that they must kill Batman if they are to acquire the remaining diamonds necessary to complete the statue.

Scene 20) Bruce is sitting by his TV watching a video threat in which the Joker threatens to kill several high ranking city officials at a fundraiser in Harvey Dent’s honour, then he gets a phone call addressed to Batman from someone saying he is going to steal Harvey Dent’s portrait which is being displayed at the very same fundraiser. Overcome with frustration he considers sitting it out, but decides to go over to the fundraiser anyway.

Scene 21) Man-Bat has been making a name for himself, and as part of another Underdog tribute develops the catch-phrase “There’s no need to fear, Man-Bat is here!” He continues fighting crime, but due to the fact that he does not know his own strength he ends up killing many of the criminals, but shows no remorse what so ever, suggesting he is psychotic.

Scene 22) Black Mask and a few thugs are seen preparing loads of guns and Plasticexplosive.

Scene 23) Bruce Wayne is attending the fundraiser with Talia where Gordon is giving the “Hero we needed/deserved” speech again. Bruce asks if he can see Harvey Dent’s portrait, they take him to a secure room in a case of Plexiglas glass before it is displayed. He comments on the incredible likeness of the real Harvey Dent and proceeds to give another “Hero we needed/deserved” speech, causing many of the guards to leave. This is not good, because due to a National Treasure tribute Black Mask and a group of seedy looking British people wearing expensive suits are going through the sewers blowing open doors and shooting guards.

Scene 24) Joker, Scarecrow and Mad hatter are hiding in trash cans with large assortments of firearms and walki-talkies. Mad Hatter gives the go-ahead and they begin firing at the building where the fundraiser is being held. At roughly the same time Black Mask and his crew infiltrate the building and abscond with Harvey’s portrait, Commissioner Gordon tries to stop them but is prevented to do so by Black Mask’s shotgun. Bruce Wayne changes into his costume discreetly and tries to decide weather stop Black Mask or the Terrible Trio, he decides to go after the Trio since they are already storming the building. When Batman gets close enough to one of the VIP’s the Joker threatened to kill the Mad Hatter makes a phone call causing the VIP to explode because he was a robot (A man exploding would be too gory.) Batman survives and is just about to trash the Mad Hatter when Man-Bat drops in and attacks almost everyone capable of fighting. He then pursues the Trio, who are fleeing in the Joker-mobile (A purple HUM-V with the words “Why so serious?” painted on). Batman pursues Man-Bat on his flying Bat-Pod and has a lengthily Ariel skirmish.

Scene 25) Having successfully escaped Man-Bat and Batman and back safely at their hideout Scarecrow proceeds to punch the Mad Hatter because of his stupid exploding VIP plan, Scarecrow goes into self imposed solitary confinement to think up a plan.

Scene 26) Bruce arrives back at Wayne manor and receives wonderful news, Alfred has made a full recovery.

End of part 1.

Last edited:
its definitely ambitious, but maybe too much, you really lose me with the whole penguin cult. I like the idea of Hatter, Scarecrow and Joker all meeting up in Arkham though

the man bat wouldnt work in nolan films am sad to say but that is one hlla story, alittle crowded though

if it were a comic i'd read it in a heartbeat... but it's just too crowded and dense for a film thats probably going to be well over two hours.
I like black mask as the new head mobster in town and one of the three (riddler, catwoman, or Oswald cobblepot) HAS to be in this movie. I know people make the case that the rogues gallery is filled with "other" villains but I argue that it doesn't. Not for the real world set by Nolan and his crew. Sure he could make adjustments for reality such as Ra's Al Ghul in Begins but Freeze, Ivy, Man-Bat, etc just can't make it to this universe Nolan created.
I like the 3 villain arc Nolan uses in both films because all 6 have their purpose in a ladder like stage and also surround the theme with their motives. In Begins you have the b-level villain in Mr. Zsasz who creates havoc for gothams residents, the scarecrow as the man who instills fear in others by way of chemicals, and Ra's Al Ghul who trains, teaches, and ultimately betrays Bruce Wayne by using Bruce's fear against the dark knight. In TDK scarecrow plays the role Zsasz left as the lunatic from the chaos in the previos film. Harvey Dent is the man that everyone including Batman hopes is the true savior of Gotham but ultimately falls to the anarchy the Joker creates. And the joker... I don't think I need to say much here..
What this long and boring post I wrote all leads to is that if you find the theme of the movie first, THEN you figure out which villains can serve their role in that theme.. you will have your movie. :)

if it were a comic i'd read it in a heartbeat... but it's just too crowded and dense for a film thats probably going to be well over two hours.
I like black mask as the new head mobster in town and one of the three (riddler, catwoman, or Oswald cobblepot) HAS to be in this movie. I know people make the case that the rogues gallery is filled with "other" villains but I argue that it doesn't. Not for the real world set by Nolan and his crew. Sure he could make adjustments for reality such as Ra's Al Ghul in Begins but Freeze, Ivy, Man-Bat, etc just can't make it to this universe Nolan created.
I like the 3 villain arc Nolan uses in both films because all 6 have their purpose in a ladder like stage and also surround the theme with their motives. In Begins you have the b-level villain in Mr. Zsasz who creates havoc for gothams residents, the scarecrow as the man who instills fear in others by way of chemicals, and Ra's Al Ghul who trains, teaches, and ultimately betrays Bruce Wayne by using Bruce's fear against the dark knight. In TDK scarecrow plays the role Zsasz left as the lunatic from the chaos in the previos film. Harvey Dent is the man that everyone including Batman hopes is the true savior of Gotham but ultimately falls to the anarchy the Joker creates. And the joker... I don't think I need to say much here..
What this long and boring post I wrote all leads to is that if you find the theme of the movie first, THEN you figure out which villains can serve their role in that theme.. you will have your movie. :)

I never said it was a film, rather a little miniseries, that way I can include more people, I like the idea of many villains at the same time, it makes things more... Exciteing!

Like I said... the only way this would happen was if M. Night Shyamalan, Stephen Speilberg and Chris Nolan cordinate their efforts.

its definitely ambitious, but maybe too much, you really lose me with the whole penguin cult. I like the idea of Hatter, Scarecrow and Joker all meeting up in Arkham though

Unfortunately the Penguin cult was unavoidable. I think reinterpreting him as some kind of New-Age cultist was a unique idea which I just needed to get out of my head.

the man bat wouldnt work in nolan films am sad to say but that is one hlla story, alittle crowded though

That is true unfortunately, hopefully either Christopher Nolan will change his mind or they will get a more flexible co-director who is more tolerant of the sureal to work with him.

All Hug?WTF??

I doubt that would translate well into a movie but id be an interesting read though

That is true unfortunately, hopefully either Christopher Nolan will change his mind or they will get a more flexible co-director who is more tolerant of the sureal to work with him.
Yo dont add mutant half-human half-animal creatures in a crime story/ franchise!

All Hug?WTF??

I doubt that would translate well into a movie but id be an interesting read though

I may Fan Fictionize it or turn it into some sort of comic.

Fun Fact: Some of this was based on my ideas for TDK while it was still in production.

PG-13 is not exactly a children's film, Rolf. This is the Nolan series, not Batman Goes to Disney World.

PG-13 is not exactly a children's film, Rolf. This is the Nolan series, not Batman Goes to Disney World.

"Not the youngest kids obviously, I think what we’ve done is probably a bit intense for them but I certainly didn’t want to exclude the sort of ten to 12-year olds, because as a kid I would have loved to have seen a movie like this." - Christopher Nolan

The problem is everyone seems to think that once you take away realism the franchise will no longer be recognizable, I myself didnt see any reason why Man-Bat or Killer Croc couldnt appear in sequals after watching Batman Begins, in fact it was only after I had started following TDK progress that I even found out about the whole realism thing.

Many people I have met say they found the Nolan franchise incredibly boreing, it does not take much to see why they think that way.

I am no fan of realism but I still found both movies relatively entertaining, definately more so than the Burton movies.

In case your wondering this is where I came up with the name "All-Hug".

Ahhhaa haaa haa haaaa, oo-hee, a-ha, oo hee ha. Ahhhhh....and I thought, my posts were pointless.

- Jow

Frewer as the Riddler?? are you on drugs?!

i'm sorry , i stopped reading after that rancid suggestion!

This is more a collection of random ideas then an actual storyline, I just threw them together into a miniseries.

I must say I am very happy with my casting decisions, very happy indeed.

(NOTE: A lot of this was supposed to be funny, so do not get the impression that I am mad.)

The only way this would ever happen was if Chris Nolan, Stephen Speilberg and M. Night Shyamalan cordinated together.

Scene 1) The story Begins with Bruce Wayne attending the memorial service for Harvey Dent which was seen partly at the end of the dark knight. As we hear several extended variations on the “Hero we needed/deserved” speech both from the inner monologues of Bruce Wayne and commissioner Gordon. (This part is not a joke, I actually would have liked to see an extended version of Harvey Dent’s memorial.)

Scene 2) The Riddler AKA Edward Nashton (Played by Matt Frewer) is seen in his run down apartment Cutting out newspaper clippings and photos and pasting words together to say “Who is Batman?” again and again for no apparent reason and making numerous emotional stares into the camera to reflect his life of emotional torment and traumatic experiences. (No offence to image manipulators but he doesn’t have to look too emotional all the time, I prefer to think of him as a happy whacky maniac who is blissfully out of touch with reality and constantly giggles, but that’s just me.)

Scene 3) Idle Chatter in the Police station, City hall and various places about the manhunt for Batman and Gotham’s currant situation.

Scene 4) Batman is seen tying up the Mad Hatter (Played by either Timothy Spall or Peter Dinklage.)after an off-screen fight. He is then forced to leave after angry police arrive to retrieve the Mad Hatter, as he is driving away in his Batmobile he contemplates his decision to take the fall for Harvey Dent by Inner monologue. (I always enjoyed how he did that in the comics.)

Scene 4) Circumstances lead to a meeting between Commissioner Gordon and Janice Porter (Played by ?). Hostility ensues with Jim Gordon giving her a “You don’t know the first thing about Harvey Dent speech.” and Janice reacting with quick witted “I don’t care, I have a job to do.”

Scene 5) Bruce Wayne and Alfred arrive at the newly rebuilt Wayne Manor, Alfred slips and bangs his head on the marble floor causing him to go into a coma, Bruce Wayne calls an ambulance and Alfred is rushed to the hospital.

Scene 6) The Mad Hatter is taken to Arkham Asylum where he befriends the Joker and the scarecrow (Who are both allowed to wear their masks and make-up.) The Joker (If they do try to use the Joker again they should use the guy whose going to voice him in the Dark Knight game and use CGI effects to reproduce his facial features like they did with Two-Face’s burnt side.) is very pleased that he has inspired at least one copycat and decides it Is time to break out.

Scene 7) Talia All-Hug (Played by Sophie Marceau, I actually like this idea.) Arrives at Gotham and is greeted by Lucius Fox who is ignorant of the fact that All-Hug is an obvious anagram for Al-Ghul, she is now claiming that she is Bruce Wayne’s sister when in fact she has come to kill Bruce Wayne and hopefully steal his fortune in the process.

Scene 8) Ever since the Joker’s reign of terror city officials have been transported around in armed APC’s however one of these carrying Janice Porter is attacked by a Bright green tank covered in question marks coming down the road and begins firing on the APC. They are aided by the Batmobile which uses its superior speed and manoeuvrability to dispatch the big green tank and thus save the numerous VIP’s, Janice Porter however still hates the Batman.

Scene 9) The Joker and his 2 little friends escape Arkham by causing inexplicable explosions and go off to begin their own little reigns of terror.

Scene 10) Batman is flying over the city with his little leather wing things and sees that people are running around the streets in panic of the recent escapes. He has a little inner monologue about costumed freaks and flies off.

Scene 11) Black Mask (Is voiced by John Hurt while wearing his mask) is seen in some penthouse full of stuff and starts talking to himself about his plans and all that stuff.

Scene 12) Now that half of all Batman villains have appeared Bruce gets upset that Alfred is not there to offer words of wisdom and encouragement Bruce Wayne is grief stricken and just sits around Wayne Manor doing nothing, he then has an idea and goes to church to learn why so many people believe violence is not the answer. He is moved but unconvinced but promises the pastor he will return.

Scene 13) Joker, Scarecrow and Mad hatter are in their hideout (filmed in the Sears Merchandise Building Tower.)discussing their plans to kill Batman, since the Joker is not the guy with a plan he refuses to make any plans, and they think the Mad Hatter is too stupid so they don’t let him make plans. That leaves only the Scarecrow. However the Mad Hatter insists that his plan can work, and Scarecrow… Knowing it will in all likelihood fail, allows him to carry it out.

Scene 14) Bruce is having dinner in a fancy restaurant with Lucius Fox and several other random people still thinking what he is going to do without his faithful butler, he asks them what their religion is and one of them says he is a “Oswalist”, a religion that worships the “Vain Peacock”, founded and maintained by Oswald Cobblepot. After Lucius leaves he is quickly distracted by the appearance of Talia, who claims that both their fathers planned for them to marry from an early age. Bruce is surprised but the mere sight of Talia is enough to make him forget all about Alfred’s predicament. (and that Rachel Dawes ever exited.) They chat about random stuff for a few minutes then Talia states that her father told her before he died that she should marry Bruce Wayne. This is her way of saying Bruce has no choice, Bruce says yes almost immediately.

Scene 15) Batman Is flying over Gotham city with his wings of memory cloth when he sees a helicopter crew conducting a robbery. The “perps” are all wearing top hats and other Victorian cloths. Batman fails to stop them despite the fact that he captures several, who then commit suicide. This scene is filmed around the Wrigley Building sky bridge.

Scene 16) Bruce Wayne arrives at the third Wayne tower (for which exterior shots are done with a CGI model of the Wayne tower in the currant comics continuity and interior shots are done in the CN tower in Toronto.) He asks Lucius if he has a faster way of flying, Lucius Gives him a variation of the Bat-Pod with retractable wings and thrusters.

Scene 17) While going over evidence from the tank incident, Gordon discovers a shell that didn’t explode with a riddle on it, unsure what to do he decides to keep it.

Scene 18) Innocent Bats are being abducted and taken to a secret lab in Wayne tower to be experimented on. Lucius Fox walks in on the project and tells them it is unethical to do such a thing and orders them to stop, however before they can do so one of the Bats starts speaking (Voiced by Jason Lee)and grows to a monstrous size, it then flies off into the night constantly talking in rhyme. Lucius then proceeds to punch one of the scientists.(This is the first appearance of Man-Bat and an Underdog tribute.)

Scene 19) Bruce goes to another church, this time a catholic one, He is still not convinced about the effectiveness of pacifism he goes to Cobblepot’s (Played by John Rhys-Davies) place of worship (Filmed on location in Cathedral of Learning at the University of Pittsburgh) where all followers must wear Victorian clothing. He is again unconvinced and leaves, after he is gone the Penguin gathers his followers in a special room where he unveils a giant sculpture made entirely of diamonds of an Orc from Lord of the Rings sitting atop a giant egg. He claims that once the statue is completed the “Vain Peacock” will be able to make his transition from the Spiritual world to the Physical world. They are then treated to a “message” from the Vain Peacock telling them that they must kill Batman if they are to acquire the remaining diamonds necessary to complete the statue.

Scene 20) Bruce is sitting by his TV watching a video threat in which the Joker threatens to kill several high ranking city officials at a fundraiser in Harvey Dent’s honour, then he gets a phone call addressed to Batman from someone saying he is going to steal Harvey Dent’s portrait which is being displayed at the very same fundraiser. Overcome with frustration he considers sitting it out, but decides to go over to the fundraiser anyway.

Scene 21) Man-Bat has been making a name for himself, and as part of another Underdog tribute develops the catch-phrase “There’s no need to fear, Man-Bat is here!” He continues fighting crime, but due to the fact that he does not know his own strength he ends up killing many of the criminals, but shows no remorse what so ever, suggesting he is psychotic.

Scene 22) Black Mask and a few thugs are seen preparing loads of guns and Plasticexplosive.

Scene 23) Bruce Wayne is attending the fundraiser with Talia where Gordon is giving the “Hero we needed/deserved” speech again. Bruce asks if he can see Harvey Dent’s portrait, they take him to a secure room in a case of Plexiglas glass before it is displayed. He comments on the incredible likeness of the real Harvey Dent and proceeds to give another “Hero we needed/deserved” speech, causing many of the guards to leave. This is not good, because due to a National Treasure tribute Black Mask and a group of seedy looking British people wearing expensive suits are going through the sewers blowing open doors and shooting guards.

Scene 24) Joker, Scarecrow and Mad hatter are hiding in trash cans with large assortments of firearms and walki-talkies. Mad Hatter gives the go-ahead and they begin firing at the building where the fundraiser is being held. At roughly the same time Black Mask and his crew infiltrate the building and abscond with Harvey’s portrait, Commissioner Gordon tries to stop them but is prevented to do so by Black Mask’s shotgun. Bruce Wayne changes into his costume discreetly and tries to decide weather stop Black Mask or the Terrible Trio, he decides to go after the Trio since they are already storming the building. When Batman gets close enough to one of the VIP’s the Joker threatened to kill the Mad Hatter makes a phone call causing the VIP to explode because he was a robot (A man exploding would be too gory.) Batman survives and is just about to trash the Mad Hatter when Man-Bat drops in and attacks almost everyone capable of fighting. He then pursues the Trio, who are fleeing in the Joker-mobile (A purple HUM-V with the words “Why so serious?” painted on). Batman pursues Man-Bat on his flying Bat-Pod and has a lengthily Ariel skirmish.

Scene 25) Having successfully escaped Man-Bat and Batman and back safely at their hideout Scarecrow proceeds to punch the Mad Hatter because of his stupid exploding VIP plan, Scarecrow goes into self imposed solitary confinement to think up a plan.

Scene 26) Bruce arrives back at Wayne manor and receives wonderful news, Alfred has made a full recovery.

End of part 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"