Batman '66 movie in 2016!

Drz

Real Hero
Reaction score
Straight from Burt Ward and Adam West:
Adam West and Burt Ward are suiting up as Batman and Robin one more time, according to a report over on Consequence of Sound. The former dynamic duo revealed during the Mad Monster Party horror convention in Charlotte, North Carolina that they will be involved in a new animated Batman feature film created to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the iconic "Batman '66" TV show.
"I don't know, our agents are here, whether we can about the new Batman movie," said Ward during the Batman panel before being interrupted by West.

"Yes we can," interjected West. "I tell them what to do."

Ward continued, telling the audience that they can "look forward to a new animated Batman full-length 90-minute feature coming out on the 50th anniversary -- one of possibly two, but for sure one that Adam and I are going to be doing the voices for."

[YT]v=YOvzVVrqkJw[/YT]

I am stoked for this :up:

More of Adam West's voice is always good.

I am surprised by this.

People should thank gotham.that show helped get WB and Fox to make deal about 1960's batman.

I've never heard about Gotham helping them Adam West show get out on DVD.

Reportly it was gotham that got WB and Fox to finally work out a deal for batman to get on DVD/blu-ray/digital

I've never heard about Gotham helping them Adam West show get out on DVD.

FOX Owned the rights to the television show, that's why it took so long to have a proper dvd and blu-ray release.

Sounds like a really fun project. I wonder if some other cast members still alive will come back to do voice work?

Sounds like a really fun project. I wonder if some other cast members still alive will come back to do voice work?

I would guess Julie Newmar will join but not to sure about Yvonne Craig.

FOX Owned the rights to the television show, that's why it took so long to have a proper dvd and blu-ray release.

Yeah, I know about Fox owning the rights to the West show. But, I've never heard anything about this being connected the Gotham show.

Last edited:
Reportly it was gotham that got WB and Fox to finally work out a deal for batman to get on DVD/blu-ray/digital

That would be the only good thing to come out of that show.

Well there's only really Julie Newmar and Yvonne Craig. Oh and Lee Meriwether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"