Batman: Arkham Knight

I'm not so sure about that, don't forget Origins was graphically intensive because of the constant snow throughout the game as well as the affects(?) that the characters would have of the laying snow which looked damn good IMO.

Realistically I think Arkham Asylum would probably have been the only doable title from the series, primarily because most of the game is indoors & typically that would be better from a performance standpoint because you're not having to render in a near entire city in the backdrop constantly. Even then, AA, while mostly indoors was very well detailed, when you start removing what seems like insignificant details of the surroundings that maybe only 1 in every 1000 players will even look at & instead turn it into a blob or a blur, well it ruins the whole vibe.

Ultimately unless the game is relatively simplistic in it's graphics it's going to translate well to the Switch.

Never looked at the Requirements or so for Origins, but i assume the thing isnt as Intensive as Knight...even with the snow and all.
If i remember correctly, Nvidia or so had a Benchmark test or so for Origins...so i could see it being above city and asylum...but still below Knight i terms of Requirements.

I dont know, how well did Witcher 3 run on the Switch? I feel like if you can make that manageable then at least City should work too.

The Switch in the end is just not strong enough for games that are meant for the bigger consoles and it seems far more hassle to get a game to work there than its worth.

I was pleasantly surprised when my PS4 automatically started downloading a latest patch for Arkham Knight and I knew right away that it was the Pattinson Batman skin. I do like the way it looks in game.

I still need to play Arkham Origins.

Arkham Knight was a gift to me. It sat in my room for a year, before I fully dived on it, but when I did, I enjoyed. In fact, Return to Arkham was the 1st Ps4 game I i ever bought.

I have fond memories of pre-ordering Arkham City at Best Buy (because Tim Drake Robin as playable character was a store exclusive), and while I was picking it up at the store I bought the Batman Year One animated movie (which came with a free mini action figure of Batman). Asylum was the game that I got the PS3 for Christmas for, and it blew my mind as a Batman fan.

I was hyped for Asylum ever since they revealed it shortly after TDK came out. I think it was in Game Informer magazine. It lived up to the hype. City came out during a time when I didn't have as much time for gaming because I had just gotten my first job out of college but I still made it a point to play that and I absolutely loved it. It's still the best of the series for me.

Knight was the main reason I got a PS4 the Christmas before it came out because they had made the announcement that it wouldn't be released on 360/PS3.

Even though Insomniac's Spider-Man games have kind of filled that void for me, I do miss the Arkham series a bit. I replayed them a few years back (minus Origins) and they still hold up.

BB suit :smile:

M7MdUqL.jpg

vAyQETw.jpg

cpuwrMj.jpg

C9pKSzn.jpg

FYAex5X.jpg

UdUuky9.jpg

upQzckD.jpg

N9DuIT5.jpg

aqcIIay.jpg

FQErDtQ.jpg

rGRc3GA.jpg