Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the atmosphere of AK could've been wonderful. With Scarecrow and Halloween. Huge missed opportunity. That's one of the reasons I love Origins so much. They nailed that Christmas holiday atmosphere. Absolutely loved it.

Even thought like I said before I find AO story to be very very overrated cant disagree about the atmosphere. I loved the snow and the music in origins. Knight had very little in the game to show you it was Halloween.

Rounds are coming back, you guys! Rounds!

Sweet!

Yeah the atmosphere of AK could've been wonderful. With Scarecrow and Halloween. Huge missed opportunity. That's one of the reasons I love Origins so much. They nailed that Christmas holiday atmosphere. Absolutely loved it.

Ditto. For last couple of years I've made a point to play it around Christmas time. It's a great festive Batman adventure.

Can some one from rocksteady please explain to me why the would chose reptile Batmobile combat boss battle over more traditional ones? I'm not trying to bash I just want someone from rocksteady to literally reveal what the creative process was for saying" hey we got two master combatants ,Batman and death stroke, wouldn't it be cool instead of an amazing Hand to hand fight where you chase death strokes on foot throughy the streets while simultaneously dodging gunfire and throwing batarangs we just make A Batmobile section that does the character no justice? seriously ,what was rocksteady thinking? Why would you just make man bat a "boss fight" where you just glide into him 3 or 4 times? Why not have him fight back, with some of his attacks only being dodgeable and sometimes he tries to fly away and you have to grapple onto his leg and be dragged through the air above Gotham. I'm not trying to berate rocksteady, I think the game was great, but why?! You had all the tools to make boss battles of the century.free flow and stealth where all top notch. I mean whoever did that boss fight with Johnny charisma should have did all of them. Batman distracting charisma while robin goes around disarming bombs was just an amazing sequence. seriously it had to be top 3 gaming moments of my life. I really felt like the dynamic duo taking down a crazy villian. How could the boss fights take such a dive inn quality then? I know this isn't the proper channel to get my question answered but if by any chance I could get RS to answer this, which isn't going to happen, that would be great. Also sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm on my phone and o the bus.

We've all been saying this. The boss fights, or lack thereof, was appalling. Especially Deathstroke being reduced to a tank fight. And just a repeat of AK's one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"