Batman Begins dvd

Kirk Langstrom

FRANCINE!!!!
Reaction score
Hey, i have the regular widescreen BB dvd, but want to upgrade to either the 2 disc Deluxe Edition, or the 2 disc Special Edition...

Which one is better?

Im the type of fan that enjoys not only the movie, but all the "behind the scenes and interview" stuff.

2-Disc Deluxe Edition comes with a small comic book (atleast mine did) I thought those were discontinued though. But the 2-Disc Special Edition is the same thing as the DE except for no comic. Hope that helps. :batman:

I'm not sure if WB still sells BB 2 disc Deluxe Edition. DE has short comic book with the dvd.

2-Disc Deluxe Edition comes with a small comic book (atleast mine did) I thought those were discontinued though. But the 2-Disc Special Edition is the same thing as the DE except for no comic. Hope that helps. :batman:
I have the 2-Disc Special Edition, so no comic. I love the features though.

Was there in this comic that they kinda gave Bill Finger some credit for Batman creation?

Yeah they gave credit Bill Finger for "The Bat-Man"

That was only in some of the books though, right? Because it never says that anywhere in mine. :confused:

Well if you have small short comic book mine says:

"The Bat-Man" Page 17
Writer: Bill Finger
Artist: Bob Kane

Yes, thanks.

They're both still available over at Amazon...think i'll go with the comic book edition. :up:

Yes, thanks.

They're both still available over at Amazon...think i'll go with the comic book edition. :up:

The comic edition also comes in a nice holographic box. Good choice. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"