Batman Begins Grapple gun replica/prop

Joker8906

Civilian
Reaction score
Are there any good ones out there or DIY kits? I've seen really amazing ones like gregs

page-8623.jpg
page-8622.jpg

page-8621.jpg
page-8620.jpg

page-8617.jpg
http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/page-8616.jpg[/IMG
Theres this one thats going to be released this summer, bad frickin ass if you ask me.

Wow, an official Grapple Gun replica. SWEET. I was wondering if the grapple would stay the same in TDK. Mine is cast in resin, with a couple of real metal screws and barrel pieces. The slide and clip are removable too.

It was made by [email protected] I think he's still making them.

picture-25.jpg

picture-26.jpg

My 89 style spear dart was made by another fellow from Germany. It's real, all metal, and unscrews into 8 separate components. I'm still trying to figure out how to attach a line to the back end of the spear, but it's still pretty sweet.

thats insane man i've been admiring your stuff on myprops for a LONGGG time
how much did the gun cost though (18 year old rockin the minimum wage)

I don't want to tell you what he's asking now, you'll have to ask him. But at the time I got mine, $100 for a kit, and $120 for it assembled and painted.

Man I wish I had that kinda money to spend on a collectible to have on display.

Damn I'll be picking up both the grapple gun and the batarangs.

I don't want to tell you what he's asking now, you'll have to ask him. But at the time I got mine, $100 for a kit, and $120 for it assembled and painted.

That doesn't sound too shabby. I imagine other cost way more. Might be a good idea to save up money instead of spending on beers, cigarettes, & other crap you don't need at all. :p :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"