Batman Beyond Art Thread

Hiddensymbols

Civilian
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do mock up of some more of the bat family in Batman Beyond style. Such as Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, Huntress, etc... As well as former Bat Villians.

Thanks, and if this gets locked sorry mods couldn't find anything where I could talk about this.:brucebat:

Well I know a few of you have been checking this thread out if any of you have any intention to do anything for this let me know. Thanks.

robinbeyond.jpg

Hey guys this one isn't mine per say but I found it and, I never found who to give it credit to, this is supposed to be Carri Kelley. Enjoy!!

Noir_BB_Robin.gif
Noir_BB_Robin_Wings.gif

These are made by a girl named Noir, on an rpg board, this is what she had to say about this robin beyond:

"Credits: I made a template composited from several of Kryptcom's with some tweaks of my own. The wings were inspired by a Evo-style Falcon (not sure who did it, sorry!) The rest is all me.

In keeping with the more simple and sleek design aesthetic sen in Batman Beyond, I gave robin a very dark red suit and the simplified chest logo. The wings of the logo actually reach over the shoulders to meet in the back where the little back "feathers" hang from. In another homage to the Boy Wonder, I also exposed part of the face seeing as Robin's mask was always smaller. He has a utility belt as well as some addition storage on the thighs. The helmet/cowl is for added protection and has some additional optics and such and I was going for a little more of a "beak" look. I added the feathers on the arms for some additional visual interest though they actually function as additional sensors. And since Batman Beyond has his collapsible "patagia" to aid in flight, i gave Robin more fitting feathered wings/patagia."

I really like the second Robin suit. Looks pretty neat.

ya, only thing i dont really like about it is the design on the mask

it's interesting to see everyone's diff. takes on what somethin would look like.

ya, i know what you mean, i wish some people in these forums would do some art to show us what they envision

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"