Denny O'Neill 189 (+)
Jeph Loeb 12 (-)

Denny O'Neill 188 (-)
Jeph Loeb 13 (+)

Denny O'Neill 189 (+)
Jeph Loeb 12 (-)

Mister J said:
TheFalcon
All of my posts have fallen within the prescribed guidelines of the game. Is it that important to you to attempt to call someone out without first making sure you are aware of the rules yourself or are you just padding your post count?

I didn't see the post with the changes, I just looked at the start of the thread before jumping to the most recent elimination round. I didn't bother reading through 20 pages of voting.If the rules are changed the first post should be updated to. People aren't going to wade through all the pages to find a small rule change.

So you were right about the rules, but you can't accuse me of padding my post count. I'm not the one that has posts every 20 minutes and has the majority of the posts on every page. In fact this is only my 6th post in the thread.

I realise that there aren't that many people who visit the board but if we're going to vote for our favorite writer/story/whatever then atleast give someone else a chance to vote before you eliminate every option.

TheFalcon said:
I didn't see the post with the changes, I just looked at the start of the thread before jumping to the most recent elimination round. I didn't bother reading through 20 pages of voting.If the rules are changed the first post should be updated to. People aren't going to wade through all the pages to find a small rule change.

So you were right about the rules, but you can't accuse me of padding my post count. I'm not the one that has posts every 20 minutes and has the majority of the posts on every page. In fact this is only my 6th post in the thread.

I realise that there aren't that many people who visit the board but if we're going to vote for our favorite writer/story/whatever then atleast give someone else a chance to vote before you eliminate every option.
Feel free to start your own game and adjust the rules as you see fit. I'll continue to post in accordance with what's been laid out here.

Denny O'Neill 190 (-)
Jeph Loeb 11 (+)

Oh no! I voted again!! :eek:
How do you erase this thing ?!?

Denny O'Neill 191 (+)
Jeph Loeb 10 (-)

Denny O'Neill 192 (+)
Jeph Loeb 9 (-)

TheFalcon said:

I don't think that's fair to Mister J. It's not his fault if others choose not to vote regularly. Everyone is welcome to join in and it makes it more fun for all when more people are involved. When you have regular voters on both sides then options are not eliminated so quickly.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
I don't think that's fair to Mister J. It's not his fault if others choose not to vote regularly. Everyone is welcome to join in and it makes it more fun for all when more people are involved. When you have regular voters on both sides then options are not eliminated so quickly.
I appreciate the support Ice/Psy, but alas, I fear it is too late. TheFalcon has so astutely branded me as an Elimination Game fascist. I seek to dominate these addictive games in order to validate my existence.

I humbly ask for the forgiveness of you all. I really don't see how I can go on. Life isn't the same unless I can post in these type games with reckless abandon. I must at least try to devote my energies elsewhere.

Thank you Falcon. You've opened up a new world to me. :up:

I just can't stop, dammit! I'm weak...just so damn WEAK! :(
*runs off screaming and crying*

Denny O'Neill 194 (+)
Jeph Loeb 7 (-)

Mister J said:
I appreciate the support Ice/Psy, but alas, I fear it is too late. TheFalcon has so astutely branded me as an Elimination Game fascist. I seek to dominate these addictive games in order to validate my existence.

I humbly ask for the forgiveness of you all. I really don't see how I can go on. Life isn't the same unless I can post in these type games with reckless abandon. I must at least try to devote my energies elsewhere.

Thank you Falcon. You've opened up a new world to me. :up:

Are we talking philosophy , life experiences, expanding your horizons type garbage? I only live to vote in these games. My parents have fought numerous wars to allow me the opportunity to respectfully place my prompt vote within the governing laws of the jurisdiction. My life has been fulfilled many times over as a result.

I don't like the sound of this brave new restrictive world. :( When will it end? :(

HarleenQuinzel said:
I am so confused. What is going on?
TheFalcon has a bug up his butt about my posting frequency. Because I find his concern both, inane and hilarious, I feel it is only right to mock him.

...is it time for me to vote again yet? I need another fix, bad.

...stupid seconds. Tick away, damn you. I say, tick away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"