Batman Elimination Game Round 9: Batman writers

Guys, if you have any suggestions for future rounds or inclusions for themes already suggested, head on over to the Suggestion Box and spill your guts. :up: :batman:

Thank GOD that's over.

I really want you Loeb fans on my side if ever a particular fav of mine is in one of these contests.Your dedication is astounding ;)

Ok I'm going to do the women in Batman for round 10,that sound good,or does someone have any better suggestions??

Bring on the women!

Doc Ock said:
Thank GOD that's over.

I really want you Loeb fans on my side if ever a particular fav of mine is in one of these contests.Your dedication is astounding ;)

Ok I'm going to do the women in Batman for round 10,that sound good,or does someone have any better suggestions??

Fore the most part...I have been on yours and Mister J's sides on the votes. This time was different. :)

Mister J said:
That's it...and it's about time. Freakin' stubborn Loeb fans. :p. That was one of the best rounds yet. Both very accomplished writers in Batman lore. :up:

I think it's fitting that I cast the last vote, seeing as how I apparently don't give anybody else a chance. I'm such a cyber-bully.

*kicks dirt indiscriminantly and takes lunch monies*

Sorry fellow Loeb fans - I feel I have let you down. We had most of the 24hr surveillance covered but I had to take a break to consume a meal :(

After recent allegations, I think we need to set up an Elimination Addicts Anonymous with Mister J as our most serious patient.

Great round :up:

Cheers guys

This definetly was the best round yet. :up:

I wish I started these elimination game rounds when you guys did Graphic Novels cause I bet that would have been an all time awesome round as well.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
After recent allegations, I think we need to set up an Elimination Addicts Anonymous with Mister J as our most serious patient.

Well it is not very hard to do with using your User CP. That is how I keep track of all my posts since over the past few weeks I have expanded in threads outside the Batman sections.

trustyside-kick said:
Well it is not very hard to do with using your User CP. That is how I keep track of all my posts since over the past few weeks I have expanded in threads outside the Batman sections.

No, that was a reference to Mister J's psychological problems. ;)

^^ & Graphic Novels was the longest round ever if I recall.

Iceman/Psylocke said:

^^ & Graphic Novels was the longest round ever if I recall.

I wish I started to play these games at that round. Mister J and Doc Ock told me that was what they did for Round 4. :(

Graphic Novels was a kickass round. It actually didn't end. We couldn't get a resolution between The Long Halloween and The Dark Knight Returns; The Killing Joke was at the end too.

Doc Ock actually had to call it off after numerous extensions and declare TLH the winner so we could get to the next round. Seriously, it would have taken at least another week.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
I have issues. :(

....:D

If the Graphic Novels round never ended then we should do it again!!! :)

trustyside-kick said:
If the Graphic Novels round never ended then we should do it again!!! :)

We should do. There were about 5 (rather than the usual 2) good ones left at the end - v hard to choose between them.

It was very hard to choose between those last 4 or 5 choices. You really didn't know which way that thing was going to break.

Mister J said:
It was very hard to choose between those last 4 or 5 choices. You really didn't know which way that thing was going to break.

Then so the round is not as long since that seemed to be a problem...start it over but have less stories to start off of? How many were on the list to begin with? Take a fraction of those aways...the ones chosen to be taken off could be the first eliminated of that fraction.

You know, there were about 30 choices. However, most of those went down quickly (given the number). The struggle started around the last 7 or 8. TLH looked to be getting the better of it at the end, but it was still like, 180-130.

Wow...30 choices...start this "re-do" round with about the last 15 that lasted and go from there?

You have no idea how pissed I was when I suggested Graphic Novels in the suggestion box and found out that was Round 4. :(

And since it never truly finished means this should work. :)

Talk to Ock about it. It was good. There were about 5 or 6 of us really going at it near the end.

All hell's gonna break loose with these new recruits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"