Batman figures/stuff for sale

FEAR THE BAT

Back from the dead
Reaction score
To any and all Bat-fans that like collecting figures I unfortunately am selling away some of my Bat-stuff. Here's the thread here on the Hype with the list:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=301249

There is also plenty of non-Batman stuff aswell. I should have pics of the stuff up Monday or Tuesday so feel free and wait until then if you're interested in anything. There's plenty of stuff, I also have some trade paperbacks up for grabs too, just have to list them and take pics of those too. Just giving some fellow Hypers a chance at the goods before they hit eBay. Thanks for your time.

FTB

you got pics of the batman stuff? more specifically, the corgi batmobiles? i have a few, but not certain which ones i have.

also, what is the super powers batmobile?

I have pics of everything, just haven't had the chance to post them. I'll post them up as soon as I can.

Just don't forget I already have dibs on Justice Joker and Browncoat wants the Gotham by Gaslight fig.

GBG Batman for Browncoat is fine but Justice Joker is up in the air. I got a few offers on him that I'm gonna have to sort out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"