DARK KNIGHT 5"inch figures 4 SALE!!! (Joker)

4NutzinYoface

Sidekick
Reaction score
DARK KNIGHT TOYS 4 SALE I REPEAT DARK KNIGHT TOYS 4 SALE :D

Okkkay bless my mother, she went out and bought what she THOUGHT were the Movie Masters figures...they weren't.

I have Destructo Case Joker, Batman in all black movie based suit with weapon of some sort, and Scarecrow.

It's simple I shall sell them OR preferrably trade them for Movie Masters figures...whhhhich I don't think anyone would want to do? If perhaps there is someone out there who prefers the 5-inch figures can I do a trade? Anyone?....:huh:

Thanks! :)

Is the Joker in purple or green? If he's in purple, we'll talk.

First off, what's the difference between purple and green?

Also what in reference is this to? Vest, jacket, etc?

Green Jacket is Destructo-Case Joker
Purple Jacket is Punch-Packing Joker (or as I call it.. 'fudge-packing' :p ..)

There is an accurate purple suit, green vest Joker in the 5 inch scale. It's being released in a later wave, comes with a bazooka. But, you can get it early, its in a TRU 4 pack set.

Honestly, it looks awesome. Its a toned down version of the movie, but it still doesn't lose any of the creepy factor. In fact the simplicity of the sculpt makes it actually creepier IMO than the MM Joker.

Facially his expression is more terrifying. He has that smiley snarl seen on Ledger's face in The Dark Knight banner where he is holding up the Joker card.

What I did was buy the 4 pack ($30) and the green suited Destructo Case Joker (8), kept the accurate Joker and replaced it with the Green suit Joker and returned the set back to TRU and got all my money back.

The figure is crazy looking. I got this perfect automatic machine gun that fits in his hand that resembles the one from the trailer and new poster ... and he looks just like the way he does in the new poster. If I can, I will post some pics.

There is an accurate purple suit, green vest Joker in the 5 inch scale. It's being released in a later wave, comes with a bazooka. But, you can get it early, its in a TRU 4 pack set.

Honestly, it looks awesome. Its a toned down version of the movie, but it still doesn't lose any of the creepy factor. In fact the simplicity of the sculpt makes it actually creepier IMO than the MM Joker.

Facially his expression is more terrifying. He has that smiley snarl seen on Ledger's face in The Dark Knight banner where he is holding up the Joker card.

What I did was buy the 4 pack ($30) and the green suited Destructo Case Joker (8), kept the accurate Joker and replaced it with the Green suit Joker and returned the set back to TRU and got all my money back.

The figure is crazy looking. I got this perfect automatic machine gun that fits in his hand that resembles the one from the trailer and new poster ... and he looks just like the way he does in the new poster. If I can, I will post some pics.

hmnnnn....

yea I went to walgreens today i was freakin' out 'cause I was like "OMG!! NO WAY!!TDK TOYS ARE ALREADY OUT?!! U GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!"
I am so excited

Isn't that stealing?

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Some kid, parent, or any one for that matter might come across that damn thing and not realize that it's been tampered with.

Isn't that stealing?
How would it be stealing? I replaced the product with another product. It was a transaction. What's stealing is Mattel trying to make me pay $30 to get the accurate Joker figure, instead of $8. It's bait. So I baited and switched. Naw mean?

Pathetic? Why, I got what I wanted out of the equation. Why would a parent get mad if they buy a product with a green Joker instead of the purple one? They wouldn't know the difference. And even if it did, there is other multi-packs sitting on the same shelf with purple Jokers. It isn't hurting anyone. BTW, what exactly has been "tampered" with? haha Like I altered the chemical makeup of the toy to make it toxic before I switched the green Joker for the purple Joker.

:whatever:

It certainly isn't pathetic when I retrieve all my money back, get the accurate Joker I want ... and have money back in my pocket to spend on bills and rent.

And your patience, since the purple-suited Joker is now available in stores everywhere, for $8.00 and complete with a neat bazooka accessory.

It's absolutely a smart idea. It may not be the nicest thing to do but it is smart. If a person picks that one up and gets something that they didn't want they can bring it back(that's why stores have receipts), and if they're picking it up without investigating it's contents I doubt that they care what color Joker they're gonna get. Stop being sour because somebody has what you want.

It's ok Fabio ... I don't care how you judge my actions over the internet ... just have fun with your romance novel covers.

It's absolutely a smart idea. It may not be the nicest thing to do but it is smart. If a person picks that one up and gets something that they didn't want they can bring it back(that's why stores have receipts), and if they're picking it up without investigating it's contents I doubt that they care what color Joker they're gonna get. Stop being sour because somebody has what you want.
Exactly, someone who gets ut and has my back. Props.

:grin:

Today I got my movie masters batman figure. I'm so excited for the movie.

How would it be stealing? I replaced the product with another product. It was a transaction. What's stealing is Mattel trying to make me pay $30 to get the accurate Joker figure, instead of $8. It's bait. So I baited and switched. Naw mean?

Pathetic? Why, I got what I wanted out of the equation. Why would a parent get mad if they buy a product with a green Joker instead of the purple one? They wouldn't know the difference. And even if it did, there is other multi-packs sitting on the same shelf with purple Jokers. It isn't hurting anyone. BTW, what exactly has been "tampered" with? haha Like I altered the chemical makeup of the toy to make it toxic before I switched the green Joker for the purple Joker.

:whatever:

It certainly isn't pathetic when I retrieve all my money back, get the accurate Joker I want ... and have money back in my pocket to spend on bills and rent.

Really? Hmmm ... didn't think you'd be able to take that much away considering you don't know me.

you have some serious toy issues. as well as moral ones.

i think its real easy for someone to get an idea of who you are based on your posts on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"