Batman Films Ultimate Mixtape

UltimateJustin

The Hype's Black Purist
Reaction score
Have you ever created a mix cd of all the top Bat-Jams ever made for the Batman films? If you were to take all the number one R&B hits and pop songs from the soundtracks as well as the score pieces, which would you pick to put on an 80 minute cd? Would you include Bone Thugs? How about something from the '66 movie like the stupid tv theme that I hate? Put not only the songs that you liked best but the ones that remind yo most of Batman. Dont go over so many tracks as I am uninterested in ipod playlists because I had an ipod but this guy at school took it, I think greg so I took his folder of PS2 and xbox 360 games. Keep in mind I enjoy cheesy pop songs and expect Tia Cararre to appear on all lists. Here is my playlist:

Batman Theme - '89
"Kiss Me, Kill Me" - BF
Vespertilio - BB
Main Title - MotP
"Batdance" - '89
Descent Into Mystery - '89
The Birth of Batman - MotP
"Kiss From a Rose" - BF
Eptesicus - BB
Love Theme - '89
"Look Into My Eyes" - B&R
"Gotham City" - B&R
Antrozous - BB
The Promise - MotP
"Scandelous" - '89
Corynorhinus - BB
Batman's Destiny - MotP
"Arms of Orion" - '89
Finale - '89
"I Never Even Told You" - MotP
Lasiurus - BB

Have you ever created a mix cd of all the top Bat-Jams ever made for the Batman films? If you were to take all the number one R&B hits and pop songs from the soundtracks as well as the score pieces, which would you pick to put on an 80 minute cd? Would you include Bone Thugs? How about something from the '66 movie like the stupid tv theme that I hate? Put not only the songs that you liked best but the ones that remind yo most of Batman. Dont go over so many tracks as I am uninterested in ipod playlists because I had an ipod but this guy at school took it, I think greg so I took his folder of PS2 and xbox 360 games. Keep in mind I enjoy cheesy pop songs and expect Tia Cararre to appear on all lists. Here is my playlist:

Batman Theme - '89
"Kiss Me, Kill Me" - BF
Vespertilio - BB
Main Title - MotP
"Batdance" - '89
Descent Into Mystery - '89
The Birth of Batman - MotP
"Kiss From a Rose" - BF
Eptesicus - BB
Love Theme - '89
"Look Into My Eyes" - B&R
"Gotham City" - B&R
Antrozous - BB
The Promise - MotP
"Scandelous" - '89
Corynorhinus - BB
Batman's Destiny - MotP
"Arms of Orion" - '89
Finale - '89
"I Never Even Told You" - MotP
Lasiurus - BB

Thats a pretty sweet mix.

nothing from batman returns? what kind of person are you!

I editied a song and mixed in 2 batman begins trailer dialogs into it...and it came out awesome...the only down side was the begining because the trailer i used wasn't in the best quality..but oh well its still awesome...and the song fits batman to a T.
I've got to head to work, but I'll try my best to post it for ya'll to hear and enjoy...and even, to put it up on your mixtape.

nothing from batman returns? what kind of person are you!

Yeah where the hell is Siouxsie and the Banshees' "Face to Face"?

That's easily the best Bat-Song of them all.

CFE

You gotta have the two opening credits themes from Batman Returns and thedeath of the penguin, simply Elfman at his best.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for not even having the decency, the damn decency to mention Jewel's Foolish Games from the B&R soundtrack.

I love "Foolish Games" just not as much as "Face to Face."

Moloko's "Fun for Me" is also a decent choice off of the B&R soundtrack.

CFE

mmm...sounds suspicious :dry:

CFE

i like batman beyond music the best. didn't like the song "Crash" all too much...but the score and stuff was really good. the best one has got to be the opening to batman beyond: return of the joker with kenny wayne shepard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"