Batman TAS Soundtrack

GPbatfan

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey, i wanted to know if anybody knows of a Batman TAS soundtrack? I know there was one for MOTP, but i haven't been able to find one that has the themes and pieces from the show. I know they made music for each episode, or at least i heard.

No, but I would love to own one, the music in that show is really incredible.

Well the closest thing i could find was this page. http://anbat.toonzone.net/music/index.html THey have the intro music for each ep, it's pretty cool. Oene thing i do notice is that it wasn't only shirley walker working on TAS, but there were other composers too.

that's funny...i watched that episode yesterday. It's when joker has garbage on a boat and put his laughing gas on it, pretty good ep.

That same site also has the intro theme.

I checked Amazon & couldn't find one. It would be a pretty cool product though.

Ya there isn't. They do have one for Batman Beyond and it's really good. Even though it wasn't what i wanted. I guess for now I'll have to listen to those intros lol. They're so good. Sometimes I forget they were for a kids show. You don't hear that kind of stuff in cartoons anymore.

Also batman beyond wasn't by Shirley Walker, It was by Kristopher Carter. He also did stuff for TAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"