• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statue is a friendly pose where he's kneeling and holding his hand out to the pedestrians.

It's def looks like he's lending a hand out to someone. Thought that was obvious lol.

Looks less like a statue and more like lighting references for some kind of effect where Supes gets turned into a stone-like material. especially with the varied texture on the shoulder.

I would love it if by the end of the film the world loves Supes and builds the statue

as I absent mindedly posted in the no discussion thread I think the rumor of the X being the logo is bs...it doesn't seem to be there anymore

nah it's under that square tarp on the top

as I absent mindedly posted in the no discussion thread I think the rumor of the X being the logo is bs...it doesn't seem to be there anymore

It's apparentely covered up with a tarp.

The first report even said that it said "Lexcorp" under the X logo.

Looks less like a statue and more like lighting references for some kind of effect where Supes gets turned into a stone-like material. especially with the varied texture on the shoulder.

:confused:

I might agree with you if it wasn't 50 feet tall

why make it 15 ft tall then?

The statue is a friendly pose where he's kneeling and holding his hand out to the pedestrians.

or maybe he rescued a kitty?

superman_by_morgan_o%27brien_web.jpg

He is turned into a giant too?

Here comes the wild speculators who were saying it was a prototype for a new morphing costume.

nope

We'll put that in the "Are you whacked out of your head?" pile for now.

Actually I'd never seen the wide shots of it in perspective with people. Definitely a statue. Is it in the middle of being built in the story?

Batman defeats a totalitarian dictatorship and saves the city from a nuclear bomb. He is honored with a life-sized indoor statue that doesn't even look like him.

Superman on the other hand...
Do we really need to tell you what Superman done or have you noticed by now? :whatever:

Think you could come up with a lot better lexcorp logo than that though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"