• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Batman "vs." thread

Batman vs Sub-Zero...wait....

Batman vs the Marvel Zombies would be fun. Maybe even that Vampire Batman from Red Rain.

When Batman fought HULK in DC vs. Marvel crossover,

he knocked him out with some kind of tear gas or nerve gas or something!

BATMAN WON! been done

MOVE ON

Batman vs. Mr. Immortal. I'd say Immortal wins just cause he cannot be stopped.

Batman vs. Mr. Immortal. I'd say Immortal wins just cause he cannot be stopped.

He can be stopped, Batman has taken down many others without killing them, and other than his constant resurrection, Mr. I has nothing on Bruce.

He can be stopped, Batman has taken down many others without killing them, and other than his constant resurrection, Mr. I has nothing on Bruce.

That's the thing whem Mr. I is in trouble he just kills himself to get out of it. Batman breaks and arm? Jump off a building and try again. His power is to overcome death so it is not even an issue to him.

Has batman ever lost?

When he was in anti-matter earth with the Crime Syndicate of Amerika he did loose. Even then you can consider it a win cause he figured out there was no way to win in the area.

When he was in anti-matter earth with the Crime Syndicate of Amerika he did loose. Even then you can consider it a win cause he figured out there was no way to win in the area.

Now that is a level of epicness I never though achievable.

Originally Posted by Fenwick

Did the explosions start happening throughout the universe?

Last edited:
That's the thing whem Mr. I is in trouble he just kills himself to get out of it. Batman breaks and arm? Jump off a building and try again. His power is to overcome death so it is not even an issue to him.

From what I've seen, he's none too fond of dying, although it is an option to him, but once he theoretically hurls himself to his death, he loses the fight. It doesn't matter that he'll get better, he's out of commission for enough time to allow Batman the win.

From what I've seen, he's none too fond of dying, although it is an option to him, but once he theoretically hurls himself to his death, he loses the fight. It doesn't matter that he'll get better, he's out of commission for enough time to allow Batman the win.

Yeah but Mr. I is better in seconds of his death. So really Batman will get tired of fighting and either find some really oddly placed hole a person cannot climb out of or the fight goes on till Batman leaves. Batman walking away that is a victory.

Yeah but Mr. I is better in seconds of his death. So really Batman will get tired of fighting and either find some really oddly placed hole a person cannot climb out of or the fight goes on till Batman leaves. Batman walking away that is a victory.

Sometimes it's seconds, other times it's been shown as longer, and the exact nature of how his power works is never really explained, and mostly played for laughs. I'd still say Batman can disable him without killing him, and without him killing himself.

Sometimes it's seconds, other times it's been shown as longer, and the exact nature of how his power works is never really explained, and mostly played for laughs. I'd still say Batman can disable him without killing him, and without him killing himself.

True but when Mr. I is disabled he kills himself to get better.

phantom22.jpg

n20824.jpg
n12332.jpg

Heh. Those covers are awsome!

Phantom=outback version of Batman with a bit of "superspy" mixed in!?

more like the jungle version. there are deserts either side of the jungle with sultans, warlords, princesses, palaces and all that however. It's a pseudo-African setting and he does go into cities quite often too. Like batman he has a hidden cave, treasure room, special weapons and transport (skull ring & Phantom ring, guns, Hero the horse and Devil the wolf) and a loyal aide called Guran. He is friends with the pygmies and tribes of the jungle, the bandar who help him and guard the cave but there are other tribes always warring and he has to keep the peace. The main difference to batman is the lineage, he is called "the ghost Who Walks" because he's actually the 21st Phantom in a long line of descendants. When a Phantom is killed the son takes the place. There has always been a Phantom throughout the ages. The first phantom swore an oath after his ship was hijacked by pirates, his father killed and he was washed ashore into the jungle. he hates pirates the most. he also appeared before batman and was cited by Kane as a significant influence. He was actually the first "pulp hero" to wear tights, at the dawn of the superhero.

Last edited:
So Batman beats everyone? U no why, because hes the god dam BATMAN!

What about Batman versus OJ Simpson?
That would be a close one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"