The Dark Knight Batman's New Gadget

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
I just got my copy of wizard magazine and I read a little bit more about that weird metal thing on batmans wrist that was in the leaked pics. Its nothing too reaveling but im just sheding more light on it.

From wizard magazine: "Look forward to additions like a hydraulic-powered hand attachment capable of crushing metal and other materials in Batman's grip.

Sounds kind of useless and stupid to me. And it looks dumb too

I just got my copy of wizard magazine and I read a little bit more about that weird metal thing on batmans wrist that was in the leaked pics. Its nothing too reaveling but im just sheding more light on it.

From wizard magazine: "Look forward to additions like a hydraulic-powered hand attachment capable of crushing metal and other materials in Batman's grip.

Sounds kind of useless and stupid to me. And it looks dumb too

Sounds kinda supid, I agree. Pics plz?

And the title of this thread made me think it was going to be something dirty. Think real hard... :wow:

It seems useless, but its a small nuance that helps. That kind of extra strength could go a long way in certain situations..albeit SPECIFIC situations...but I see it being used for the better in the movie. Nolan wouldn't include anything so superfluous without it playing some part in the film.

that's like one of those things you use to crush pop cans. (soda for all you non-midwesterners)

Yeah, there's a picture where Batman is tearing the side off of a van.

It seems useless, but its a small nuance that helps. That kind of extra strength could go a long way in certain situations..albeit SPECIFIC situations...but I see it being used for the better in the movie. Nolan wouldn't include anything so superfluous without it playing some part in the film.
Yeah your probably right

dark_knight_02.jpg

dark_knight_17.jpg

Batman-1
Van-0

Looks like Bats is droppin a deuce.

Damn it just hit me once again. That Begins suit looks way better than the "new" suit. And I do prefer that huge neck.

dark_knight_02.jpg

So, upon raising this gadget on his right hand, a Batman doppleganger appears with an assault rifle and shoot the bad guys? Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"