• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Batman's New Gadget

Funny, I saved all of that bunch of leaked pics just before they were forbidden, but that one wasn´t in there...was there another leak ??

Polux

Funny, I saved all of that bunch of leaked pics just before they were forbidden, but that one wasn´t in there...was there another leak ??

Polux
no, it was in there, as was the one where he uses the mandible to rip open the van

Polux
Nope, that was in the original bunch

Again, funny, cuz I do have the one where he´s ripping the van....anyway, got it now :cwink:
Thanx guys,
Polux

here to help:up:

Well...if that´s the case.....:hoboj:

Can I get the whole bunch of leaked pics ?? I though i had´em all, but apparently I was wrong...I would really apreciate it.

Polux

p.s : sorry about my grammar....:csad:

well then life aint worth living! jk lol

i really like batmans new gadget (although we prolly wont see it a whole lot throughout the movie)
Yeah cuz batmans old suit is probably only going to be in the beginning. And you guys the super gloves and the metal thing is totally different. I got them from two different articles. The super gloves are things "in batmans gloves on the NEW suit" that boosts his strength. And the metal thing is a thing on "his wrists of the OLD suit" that tears throught metal objects and stuff

Yeah cuz batmans old suit is probably only going to be in the beginning. And you guys the super gloves and the metal thing is totally different. I got them from two different articles. The super gloves are things "in batmans gloves on the NEW suit" that boosts his strength. And the metal thing is a thing on "his wrists of the OLD suit" that tears throught metal objects and stuff
nope they're still the same thing:dry: belt and boots are the same too

I hope that Conebone69 is wrong. Power boosting super gloves... that sounds stupid so I hope there's just this one gadget that tears up metal.

When are they going to introduce the new spring-loaded contraption that shoots batarangs out of his ass?

but both do the same thing:huh: it's different in the articles you read because they're both probably third party re-tellings
Hmmm, well I guess it does. Wow, they describe it kinda different in both articles. My bad thats really confusing

I think this means we're one step closer to Batman wearing an armor powered suit in order to pwn Superman.

Thanx uc73, you´re my man....or woman...whatever may be the case....of course in a no-sexual way....not that there´s anything wrong with...aww, crap :csad: .

*ninja vanish !!!*

Polux

Thanx uc73, you´re my man....or woman...whatever may be the case....of course in a no-sexual way....not that there´s anything wrong with...aww, crap :csad: .

*ninja vanish !!!*

Polux

I laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"